There are tons of entrance exams conducted in India for admission to the Under-Graduate as well as post-graduate colleges for several courses. Here in this article, we will get to know about the List of hotel management entrance exams for 2023 in India. All the candidates are willing to make a career in the field of hotel management. They must check the complete article below regarding the Hotel Management Entrance exam that is conducted for admission to the course and choose a better college for admission and training.
List of Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2023 in India:
Hotel Management and Catering Technology courses are offered in many schools in India. Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2023 is conducted at the national level, state level, and tier by varied bodies and schools once a year by that students will pursue Graduate or Post Graduate programs. Generally, all the Hotel Management Institutes in India conduct their check on their own. Thousands of scholars apply for Hotel management courses once a year.
NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination) for those candidates, who want to make their career in Hotel Management and cordial reception. Here is the list of Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2023 in India:
- MAH-HM-CET (Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test)
- IIHM examination (International Institute of Hotel Management Entrance Examination)
- PUTHAT (Punjab University business and cordial reception power Test)
- NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Entrance Examination)
- IITM (Indian Institute of business and Travel Management)
- FHRAI (Federations of Hotel and Restaurants Association of India)
- ITDC (India business Development Corporation)
- HIHT (Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism) etc.
These are the top-level Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2023 that is about to be conducted for admission to the Bachelor’s degree program in Hotel Management. It would be better to look at the details of the top five entrance exam that is being conducted. Here are the details about each Entrance Exam.
Visit us- HOTEL MANAGEMENT AFTER 12TH
- Organized by the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering technology
- It is that the joint examination is sometimes scheduled within the month of April once a year.
- It offers admission to the cordial reception and Hotel administration programs.
- The students should have passed the senior secondary test, to look within the test.
- The question paper is bilingual in nature.
- To solve the test, the time length of three hours is going to be provided.
- Negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers.
AIMA UGAT (Best Hotel Management Entrance Exam):
- Organized by AIMA
- AIMA is that the UG level hectometer test is scheduled within the month of might once a year.
- It is conducted to grant admission to Hotel management courses.
- The candidate should have passed HSC or equivalent test from the recognized board.
- The test contains multiple-choice objective-type queries.
- To solve the test, a time length of two hours is going to be provided.
- The test can have nearly a hundred and eighty queries in total.
IIHM E – CHAT:
- Organized by IIHM
- IIHM e – CHAT is scheduled within the month of might once a year to supply admission within the Hotel management courses.
- It is a web platform for common admissions for all IIHMs.
- The applicant ought to have passed the 12th class examination in regular mode from the recognized examination board.
- The passed examination ought to be with English collectively of the topic.
- The higher regulation of the candidate is twenty-two years.
- Organized by AIHMCT
- AIHMCT WAT is scheduled within the month of April once a year.
- It provides admission to worthy students in varied Hotel management courses.
- The queries within the test are objective in nature.
- The test is in offering mode because it is the written admission check.
- The examination contains 4 sections.
- To solve the test, the time length of three hours is going to be provided.
- The check is commanded at varied check centres.
- Organized by Bharti Vidyapeeth University
- BVP hectometer may be a university-level test organized within the month of June every year.
- It provides admissions within the Hotel management courses.
- The test contains nearly a hundred multiple alternative queries with four (4) alternatives.
- To solve the test, the time length of two hours is going to be provided.
- The check is conducted at varied check centres.
These are the details about the top five Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2023. All the candidates who are interested must check the details about these five exams first and then move to others etc. Now let’s see the details about the required eligibility criteria that one needs to have to apply for the entrance exams of these five.
visit us- MBA Hospital Management Course
Required Criteria for Hotel Management Entrance Exams 2023:
In order to apply for the Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2023. A candidate needs to have the following eligibility criteria as mandatory. Here are the details:
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from any government-recognized board.
- Candidates who passed in any stream are eligible to apply for the entrance exam & admission.
- There are no marks criteria that have been mentioned anywhere. But having 55% or more can be beneficial in terms of preference.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 22 years while applying online for the Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2023.
- There also some relaxation has been given in age to the candidates who belong to OBC or SC/ST Categories.
The age limit criteria vary from college to college. Whichever college you select for admission. Make sure to check the age criteria of that particular college before you opt to apply for the entrance exam or admission. Now let’s see the admission process for the Hotel Management course.
Most of the top colleges offer admission on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance examination. The entrance exams that are mentioned above are the top entrance exams for admission to the Hotel Management degree program. The Admission will be granted as per your performance in the exam.
There are also some private colleges that offer admission on the basis of the marks scored in the last qualifying examination like class 12th marks etc. Some private colleges even offer direct admission to the course without any entrance exam or interview etc.
But, It would be much better to choose a reputed college for admission, as it is all about your career and time. Choose a college that provides proper education and training regarding the field. Top Colleges also assist you in the placement, so it would be easy for you to get placed after the completion of the course. Choose a college wisely.
So, these are the details about the Hotel Management Entrance exam 2023 that is about to be conducted. All aspiring candidates must check the complete syllabus and exam pattern and start their preparation for the exam. There may be tons of colleges that may offer you Admission without even a written exam or Interview. But, It is much better to choose the reputed colleges for admission that can shape your future in a better manner.
FAQs For Hotel Management Entrance Exam
Well, it is hard to mention the exact name of the college. But every government college is better as they have fewer fees structure and also provide placement assistance to 5 Star Hotels.
The fees of Diploma courses can be somewhere between 15k to 60k depending upon the college but the Degree program fees can be somewhere between 8k per semester to 40k per semester.
No, It depends on the college. Some colleges also offer admission without any entrance exam or Interview. It depends on the college to college.
Leave a Comment