There are many Universities in India that are famous for providing the best education and training to the students. The Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University comes in the list of top universities in India. Well, It is not easy to get admission to the university. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the MP Bhoj University Admission process 2022 in all the courses.
The University offers a number of courses. One has an option to take admission in the Diploma Courses, Undergraduate courses as well as the Master’s degree courses etc. Well, the admission process for all the courses is pretty much similar. Here are some details about the University and later we will see the complete list of the Courses that are offered by the University.
|Name of the University||MP Bhoj Open University (MPBOU)|
|Type of the University||State|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance-based|
|Name of Entrance||Written Test: B.Ed/ M.Ed|
|Scholarship||As per the State Government Rules|
Table of Content
List of Courses offered by MP Bhoj University:
As I mentioned in the above paragraphs as well that there are a number of courses offered by the MP Bhoj University. One has an option to take admission in the following mentioned courses.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA
- Bachelor of Commerce – B.Com
- Bachelor of Education(B.Ed-ODL)
- Bachelor of Science ( Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Science (Bio Group)
- Bachelor of Science (Maths Group)
- Bachelor of Special Education (B.Ed. SEDE) etc
- MA in Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts (Geography)
- Master of Arts(History)
- Master of Arts(Political Science)
- Master of Arts(Sociology)
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Master of Science (Mathematics)
- Master of Science (Physics)
- Master of Science (Zoology)
- Master of Science(IT)
- MBA (Material Management) etc
- Certificate in Human Rights(CHR)
- Certificate in Rural Development(CRD)
- Diploma in Business Administration -DBA
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
- Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
- PG Dip. in Bio-Informatics- PGDBI
- PG Dip. in Chemo-Informatics – PGDCI
- PG Diploma in Company Secretaryship-PGDCS
- PG Diploma in Computer Application
- PG Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- PG Diploma in Heritage Management -PGDHM
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
- PG Diploma in Management -PGDIM
- PG Diploma in Remote Sensing(PGDRS)
- PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management – PGDTHM
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Therapeutic Nutrition (PGDDTN) etc
The Eligibility criteria required to get admission in the following mentioned are a bit different as per the course structure. One need to be at least 12th passed to apply for Admission to the MP Bhoj University. Now let’s see the complete admission process and what is the complete process to apply for admission in any course.
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University Admission Process:
The Admission to the MP Bhoj University is done in two different manners. In most of the courses, admission is offered to the candidates on the basis of the marks scored in the last qualifying examination. This usually happens with the course which is less competition.
In order to get admission in the course which are very demanding and has good competition. You may have to appear for the entrance examination which is conducted by the University as per the course standard. On the basis of the marks scored in the examination, admission will be granted. There are passing marks criteria in the entrance examination. It completely depends on the cutoff marks which is decided on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates, the total number of vacant vacancy and number of candidates who have applied for admission in the course etc.
It is not possible to mention the admission criteria for each course here. You make sure to check the admission criteria of the individual course that you want to pursue. This is an open university so most of the details like the admission process, eligibility criteria required for each course are available on the official website of the University.
How to Apply for Admission in any Course:
The Criteria to apply for Admission is simple if you match with the required eligibility criteria of your selected course. Here is the step by step process that has been shared that you can follow to apply online for admission.
- The application is accepted online only. Visit the official website of the MP Bhoj University.
- You will see many flashing links to apply online.
- Click on the link “Apply Now” and you will be redirected to the form page.
- On the application form page, you have to mention all the details like previous education, certificate, course you are opting for etc and more.
- Make sure to mention all the details as asked in the application form.
- And also make sure to mention your name as in Aadhaar Card or during the verification round, you ay get rejected if mis-spelt your name.
- You also need to have some scanned documents like Passport Size photo, your signature and some other documents etc.
- Once you finish this process, click on submit and re-check the application form.
- Now you have to pay the application form fees that you can pay through Debit Card/ Credit Card or through net banking etc.
- Now click on the submission button and take a printout or save in pdf of your application form for future reference.
Well, there is nothing much difficult in this. If you find so, visit any nearby cyber cafe, they will easily do this. Now let’s see the required documents that one needs to have to apply for admission to MP Bhoj University.
Documents Required for Admission:
Most of the documents you have to submit while filling up the application form. And these documents must be scanned form in JPEG format. Here is the list of documents that one requires to have to apply for admission:
- Passing certificate
- 10+2 Mark-sheets
- Passing certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card/Scorecard
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs etc
The Documents can be more depending upon the course you are opting for. These documents are mandatory to apply for admission in almost any course. Now let’s see the regional centres of the Madhya Pradesh MP Bhoj University.
List of Regional Offices of MP Open Bhoj University:
|Centre||Regional Director||Phone No.|
|Ujjain||Dr. Jagdish Sharma, Associate Professor Dept. of Hindi, Vikram University, Ujjain (M.P.)||0734-2526993|
|Satna||Dr. A.K. Tripathi ( Regional Director) Asst. Prof. Zoology, Govt. P.G. College, Satna||07672-400541|
|Sagar||Prof. D.S. Rajput Regional Director, Sagar (M.P.)||07582-264130|
|Rewa||Dr. S. S. Parihar Prof. of Chemistry, Govt. P.G. College, Rewa (M.P.)||07662-250410|
|Jabalpur||Dr.Dhirendra Pathak, Associate Professor, Rani Durgawati Vishvidhyalay Regional Director Dr. Sanveej Singh, Dy Regional Director||0761-2628113|
|Indore||Dr.Sachin Sharma Indore (M.P.)||0731-2465689 Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hoshangabad||Dr. O. N. Choubey Prof. of Chemistry Govt Narmada College, Hoshangabad||07574-254095|
|Gwalior||Dr. M. K. Gupta, Professor of Botany, Jiwaji University Regional Director Dr. Shivkant Sharma, Dy. Regional Director, Gwalior (M.P.)||0751-2345559|
|Chindwara||Dr. U.K. Jain (Regional Director) Prof. Physics||07162-243257|
|Bhopal||Dr. L P Jharia||0755-2492273|
|Barwani||Dr. Sumeer Singh||07290-222055|
I have shared the latest contact details but it may get changed by the time you read this. But, All these offices have alternate contact details that you can easily find on the official website of the MP Bhoj University. I hope you got the complete details about the Admission Process and the number of courses offered by the University.
FAQs For MP Bhoj University
A candidate has to pay a total of 49980 for the MBA Program. The fees structure details are also available on the official website.
One can apply Online for the MPBOU, just have to visit the official website of the University and follow the process as mentioned in the article.
The Admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the last qualifying examination or through the entrance exam that completely depends on the type, of course, you are opting for.