The Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister has launched the Abhyudaya Scheme for the candidates who are preparing for the Government examination. Here in this blog, we will get to know the complete details about this Scheme and what are the required eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme, etc. We will also get to know the benefits of this scheme, how it can help the students who are in the struggling phase. To get complete information about the How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Abhyudaya Scheme 2021, Check the complete blog below:
What is Uttar Pradesh Abhyudaya Scheme?
The Abhyudaya Scheme has been started by the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister in order to support the students who are preparing for the government examination. Under this Scheme, The government will provide free coaching for UPSC, UPPSC, JEE, NEET, NDA, CDS, Bank PO, TET, SSC, etc. Free coaching facility will be given by the government in the name of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojna. Only 300 candidates will be selected for coaching. In this 100 candidates will be for Civil Service Examination & PCS and 200 candidates will be for NDA, CDS, NEET and JEE, etc.
The Selected candidates in the coaching academy will get 2000/- per month as a Stipend for their Study Material and other expenses related to the study. This scheme can be really helpful for the candidates who are financially weak and can not afford to join the coaching Institute. The Coaching will start on 16 February 2021. The online registration for Admission has been beginning from 10 February 2021. There is no last date that has been mentioned on the official website. Now let’s see the further details about the eligibility for registration and How to apply online for registration etc.
Eligibility to Apply for Abhyudaya Scheme:
- All the candidates who are doing preparation for the UPSC, UPPSC, JEE, NEET, NDA, CDS, Bank PO, TET, SSC, etc are eligible to apply for the registration.
- The only candidate who can apply for the who belongs to Uttar Pradesh. Candidates from other states are not allowed to apply.
- The candidate must belong Below Poverty Line.
- The Address will be verified through the Aadhaar Card.
- The age of the must be at least 21 years old. There is no maximum age limit has been set for this Scheme. Candidates from all age groups are eligible to apply for this.
There is no relaxation has been given to anyone on the basis of their Age, Gender, Caste or religion or Community, etc. To get complete information about the eligibility criteria. You must visit the official website. Now Let’s see some important dates regarding this Scheme.
- Online Application will begin: 10/02/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: Not Available
- Coaching will start from 16/02/2021
No charges will be made to apply online. It is completely free of cost for the General, OBC and SC/ST, etc. Now let’s see the Selection Criteria and How to apply online for CM Abhyodaya Scheme.
Selection Criteria of CM Free Coaching Scheme:
Only 300 candidates will be selected for coaching. In this 100 candidates will be for Civil Service Examination & PCS and 200 candidates will be for NDA, CDS, NEET and JEE, etc. To get admission in the coaching, A candidate will need to pass the tests related to Aptitude and General Knowledge which will be conducted every year in the month of August. This Exam will be conducted on the State Level E-Learning Platform.
How to Apply Online for CM Abhyodaya Scheme (Yojana):
In order to apply online, You will need to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Abhyodaya Scheme and follow the procedure as said below:
- Go to the official website www.abhyuday.up.gov.in
- Click on the “Register” button. You may mention some of your details.
- You get an option to select the coaching for any Particular Exam.
- Select the exam and after that, you have to enter your Name, Phone Number, Email ID, Qualification, Roll Number, etc.
- After mentioning all the details. Click on Submit button.
- Must keep the Application number for future reference.
Documents Required to Apply Online:
Here is the list of documents that you have must have in scanned form. You will need to upload these documents while applying online:
- Passport-size photograph
- Graduation certificate
- Resident certificate
- High school certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (If any)
I hope you got the complete details about the How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Abhyudaya Scheme 2021. If you are Below Poverty Line, you must avail the benefits of this Scheme.
FAQS For UP Abhyudaya Scheme 2021
To do the registration, you will need to visit the official website of this Scheme. All the process will be done at that website. There is no other way to do the registration.
Yes, One will have to clear the tests related to the Aptitude and general Knowledge conducted on the State Level E-Learning Platform. Only passed candidates will be eligible for admission.
Only below Poverty line candidates are eligible to apply for this Scheme. There is no requirement for a Caste Certificate. If you have a BPL Card, you can apply for this Scheme.
The online application is completely free of cost for General, OBC and SC/ST, etc. You just need to have BPL (Below Poverty Line) Card.