There are a huge number of courses available in India that are career-oriented and it would be very easy to get a job after the competition of the course. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the Animation and Multimedia courses after the 12th. We will get to know the Career in this field, Eligibility required for the admission in the course, Admission Process in the course etc. To get detailed information about this, Check the article below:
Multimedia and Animation Course is one of the finest career option after 12th. This is the field of passion, one can make a better career in this field if gets proper education and training. There are many government as well as private Institute, college or Universities that offers degree courses in Animation and Multimedia course after 12th. let’s see the complete details about this.
Visit us- List of Diploma Courses After 10th
What is Animation and Multimedia Course:
There are many courses available that comes under the animation and multimedia course. The Animation and Mutimedia course is the, Modern Basic and Advance study of 2D and 3D Animation Techniques. This is basically visual communication and more. Many courses are available like Degree course, Diploma Course and Certificate Course etc. The Degree course is famous for this as most of the students who are serious about their career, they opt for the Bsc in Animation and Multimedia.
The Diploma and Certificate courses are also better but you may not get in depth knowledge. But, It will easier to get job with diploma or Certificate. Let’s see the details about the required criteria for admission and complete admission process etc and then we will see the list of courses and types of courses etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Animation and Multimedia Course:
There is no specific subjects requirement for the admission. One just need to have passed class 12th from any broad which is recognized by the Government of India. Here are the other criteria related to this:
- One must have scored at least 45% marks in class 12th board.
- The Marks criteria is same for all institute. The reputed colleges may has higher marks criteria. It completely varies from college to college.
- There is no age limit criteria for admission, All age group candidates are eligible for admission, But make sure your age is as per the Indian Education Standard for the admission in Under-Graduate Courses.
This is the required eligibility criteria which is mandatory to have to apply for admission in the Animation and Multimedia courses after 12th. There are some courses that are available after class 10th as well, But, here we will only talk about the courses after 12th. Now let’s see the complete admission process of the Government colleges, Semi-Government colleges and Private colleges etc.
Admission Process and Animation and Multimedia Course:
The Admission criteria different for each colleges. But to get admission in the Reputed colleges either its Government college or Private college, One will need to clear the Entrance Exam which is conducted by the colleges itself. One will appear for the entrance exam and on the basis of the marks scored in the examination, Admission will be granted. There are also some famous Entrance exam that is conducted at the national level- State Level for the admission in the Under-graduate Animation and Multimedia course. Here:
There are some colleges that also offers admission on the basis of the marks scored in the class 12th board examination. Some colleges also offers direct admission with out any examination or admission through the Interview or Oral Examination etc. Once you select the college for admission, You must visit the official website of that college to get further details about the admission, eligibility and number of seats available etc. Now let’s see the courses that are available:
Degree Courses in Animation and Multimedia After 12th:
The degree course is basically for three years. In three years, one will get in depth knowledge about this. The Knowledge will be theoratical as well as practical. Here are the following courses that one can opt for admission after 12th:
- BSc. in Animation and Visual Graphics
- BSc. in Graphics, Animation, and Gaming
- BSc. in Multimedia
- BFA in Animation
- BA. (Hons.) in Communication Design (Game Art and Design)
- BSc. Media Graphics and Animation Degree
- B.Des. in Visual Communication
- BFA in Digital Art and Animation
- Design in Graphics
- BFA – Digital Film Making and VFX
- Degree in Visual Effects & Animation for Film & TV
- Bachelor in Media, Animation & Design
- Diploma in Visual Effect &3D Animation
- BSc in Animation and Film Making
- BSc in Animation and Gaming
- Animation and VFX
- BSc Animation
- BSc. – Animation and Multimedia
- Design in Multimedia
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Game Development
- BBA (Hons) 3D Design
- BSc. Game Designing & Development
- BSc. in Game Design
- BA (Hons) Motion Graphics & Animation
- BF.A. in Game Art and Design
- BSc (Hons) Game Programming
- BSc Gaming & Mobile Application Development
- BS.c Animation & VFX
- BBA. (Hons.) in Communication Design (Visual Effects) etc
The Diploma courses are basically for the shorter duration as compared to the degree course. The duration of the diploma course can be somewhere between 6 months to 2 years depending upon the type of course you are in. Here is the list of the diploma courses that one can opt for after passing class 12th.
- Diploma in Web Designing and Programming
- Diploma in Graphics, Web Designing and 2D Animation (DGWA)
- Advanced Program in Digital Media & Design
- Diploma in VFX (Visual Effects)
- Diploma – Graphic Design
- Diploma Game Development
- Diploma 3D Animation
- Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX
- Diploma in Visual Effect &3D Animation
- Diploma in Animation and VFX
- Diploma in Animation
- Diploma in Multimedia and Animation
- Diploma In Graphic Design and Motion Graphics
- Diploma in Game Art and Design
- Diploma in Game Engineering
- Advance Diploma in Game Development
- Diploma in VFX & Cine Effects
- Diploma in Game Programming
- Diploma course in 3D Stereoscopic Film Making Course
- Diploma in Game Arts Professional
- Diploma in 3D Animation, Game Design, and Development etc
visit us- List of PG Diploma Courses in India
The certificate courses are basically for the duration of the 3 months to 1 years depending upon the courses you are in. You will get to learn just basics of Animation and Multimedia or any other which is related to this. Here is the list of certificate course after class 10th or 12th:
- Certificate in 2d and 3d Animation
- Certificate in Game Design
- Certificate in Mobile Gaming
- Certificate Graphics and 2D Animation
- Certificate Program in 3D Design
- Certificate in Graphic Designing and Digital Art
- Certificate in Advanced Web Designing & Animation
- Certificate in Visual Effects
- Certificate in Graphics and 3D Animation
- Certificate in Digital Photography
- Certificate in 3D Animation
- Certificate in 2D Animation
- Certificate in Advanced Rigging and Animation
- Certificate in Digital Art & VFX
- Certificate in Advanced Gaming
- Certificate Course in Game Development
These are the courses after class 12th that one an opt for admission. The Admission Criteria in the degree course, Diploma course and in Certificate courses may be a but different. To get admission in any reputed Institute, One may need to clear entrance exam or Oral Exam or may be Interview. Join the best Institute, Collegs or University and get proper education and training.
Scope of Animation and Multimedia Course:
All these course has good scope. This is digital world, In Upcomming years, job opportunities would be more as compared to now. After the Diploma and Certificate course, it will be easy to start but you may not get the better career growth. Teh Under Graduate courses are designed for the In depth knowledge about the course. After the completion of the course, you will get better posts and would earn much better.
The Diploma course and Certificate are basically known for easy starts. You will get job after finishing 6months course. It is also less costly as compared to the degree courses. Both are better at their place, you must choose as per your interest.
FAQs For Animation and Multimedia Courses After 12th
The Animation and Multimedia course are the Modern Basic and Advance study of 2D and 3D Animation Techniques.
Almost every course is better but as per the current market demanding, Visual effects, VFX, Game Designing etc are the most demanding courses.
The Fees of Under Graduate Courses, Diploma Courses or certificate courses would be different. The Fees can be somewhere between 65,000/- to 2.5 lakhs or even more depending upon the college.
Yes, The scope of Animation is too much and still increasing, One just need to have proper education and training.