Well, There are many career options available after having diploma. One just need to pursue from any better college. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the How can I Join Btech After Diploma. We will get to know the complete required eligibility criteria and admission process in the course etc. Let’s see the complete details below:
The B.tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. There are many streams of B.tech like Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and others etc. The required eligibility criteria to get admission in the course is almost the same. There is a huge difference in this.
Visit us- Engineering Courses After 12th
Table of Content
Process to Join B.tech After Diploma:
if you are looking for an answer How Can I Join Btech after my Diploma? The Answer is Yes. You can Join B.tech after the Diploma. of you’ll take admission in B.Tech through 2 examinations. One is through the lateral entry examination and the other is the engineering examination.
It is basically for the students who have done B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering can direct get admission in the 2nd year of B.tech course if they want to pursue B.tech. The Lateral entry examination is a state-level examination. in keeping with your rank, you’ll be able to select the school from your state at the time of counselling. In most of the engineering faculties, there’s reserved seat for lateral entry. however, in IITs, there’s no lateral entry seat.
You can additionally take admission in B.Tech through the engineering examination. For this, you’ve got to look in engineering examinations like JEE or the other state-level engineering examination. however, through this examination, you’ll be able to take admission in the first year of B.Tech and could be possible that you just will get admission in IIT’s or NITs except for that you just have to be compelled to prepare.
But I feel it’s higher for you to undertake 1st for lateral entry examination during this means you’ll be able to save your one year. If you don’t get admission in smart school through lateral entry, then solely you will attempt to take admission through engineering examination.
Required Eligibility Criteria for B.tech:
If you are planning for Engineering. You can opt for B.tech (Bachelor of Technology). In order to pursue B.tech after Diploma or after 12th. There are some required eligibility criteria that are mandatory to have to apply for admission in the course.
- A candidate must have passed class 12th with Science (PCM).
- One must have passed 12th from any government recognized board (State Board or Central Board) etc.
- To apply for the Entrance Exams for admission like JEE Mains or JEE Advance Entrance exam. There are some required criteria of Marks. A candidate must have scored at least 75% marks in class 12th.
- There is no age criteria has been mentioned anywhere regarding the admission in the course. But, the age should be as per the Indian Education Standard.
The Eligibility Criteria for the Lateral Entry and for the direct entry is a bit different. But the overall requirement is the same. Now let’s see the complete details about the Admission Process in B.tech Course.
Admission Process in Btech after Diploma:
The Admission Process in the B.tech after Diploma is basically called Lateral Entry. Lateral Entry Program is an associate degree innovative program. This course is offered to the candidate who has completed a 3-year certificate in Engineering or B.Sc. degree or equivalent examination with a minimum of 55% marks, and arithmetic as a required subject in school XII, to induce admitted within the second year directly. With this, pursuing B.Tech. when the certificate gets easier and potential for college students. To get admission in the B.Tech lateral entry, A candidate who has completed a 3-year certificate in Engineering or B.Sc. degree or equivalent examination with a minimum of 55% marks will take admission and acquire B.Tech. degree in exactly 3 years.
Documents Required for Admission in B.tech Lateral:
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of your Class X or XII examination.
- Proof of date of birth.
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste certificates
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate etc
Lateral Entry B.tech Courses after Diploma:
- Aeronautical Engineering Lateral Entry
- Automobile Engineering Lateral Entry
- Civil Engineering Lateral Entry
- Biotechnology Lateral Entry
- Computer Science and Engineering Lateral Entry
- Computer Science and Engineering offered in association with IBM- Lateral Entry(Cloud Computing, Business Analytics and Optimization, Cyber Security and Forensics, Graphics and Gaming Technology)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering and with specialization in Internet of Things Lateral Entry (IOT)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering Lateral Entry
- Mechanical Engineering Lateral Entry
- Electronics & Computers Lateral Entry
- Computer Science & Engineering in association with Xebia with specialization in:
- Data Science & Machine Learning Lateral Entry,
- Digital Transformation Lateral Entry etc
Syllabus of B.tech Lateral Entry:
|Paper Code||Subjects of Study|
|1||English for Communication|
|5||Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|12||Introduction to Manufacturing Technology|
|14||Measurement & Measuring Instruments|
|15||Principles and Practices of Management|
|21||Theory of Probability and Statistical Analysis|
|22||Discipline Course -5|
|23||Discipline Course -6|
|24||Discipline Course -7|
|25||Discipline Course -8|
|26||Discipline Course -9|
|29||Discipline Course -10|
|30||Discipline Course -11|
|31||Discipline Course -12|
|32||Discipline Course -13|
|33||Professional Ethics and Human Values|
|34||Discipline Course -14|
|35||Discipline Course -15|
|36||Discipline Course -16|
|37||Discipline Course -17|
|38||Discipline Course -18|
|39||Discipline Course -19|
|46||Internship Program / (Thesis + 2 Elective Courses)|
|47||Comprehensive Viva Voce|
Career in Btech after Diploma:
The Career is better after B.tech. There are huge opportunities after fresher. It is not tough to get a job in the field. Here are the lists of some top recruiters for B.tech lateral Entry and overall salary offered to one at respected posts or positions etc.
Top Recruiters in B.Tech Lateral Entry:
- Tata Motors
Pay Scale in B.Tech Lateral Entry:
- Software Engineer:Rs 481,557
- Senior Software Engineer:Rs 778,468
- Software Developer:Rs 449,911
- Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer:Rs 805,262
- Mechanical Engineer:Rs 359,503
- Systems Engineer, IT:Rs 358,065
- Associate Software Engineer:Rs 372,152 etc
I hope, you got the complete details about the How can I Join pursuing B.tech after Diploma. It is not hard but you will need to prepare well for the entrance exam to get a better college.