There are many government vacancy that are highly demanding and one can choose those jobs as a career. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the How to become Government Drawing Teacher. We will also get to know the details about the required eligibility criteria for the admission and complete selection process of Government drawing teacher in the country or state wise etc. Well, If one is heading towards being a professional teacher of such courses then, minimum educational requirement in the form of degree/diploma/certification along with some experience/ practice and practical skills is a must.
A profession of a drawing Teacher is all about desires a great deal of spirit, patience and hard-work. There is huge competition in the government teacher vacancy. There are two -three phases of written examination that one has to clear to get selected as a teacher in a state schools or in schools which is owned & controlled by the Central Government. Let’s see the complete details about the Selection Process and later we will see the required eligibility criteria for admission.
Visit us- How to become a Government Teacher
Selection Process of Government Drawing Teacher:
The Selection of the Government Drawing Teachers are done through the competitive exams. The Government Board conducts the written examination. Each state has their own recruiting board who conducts the examination. If we talk about the Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh or Bihar etc. The Exam is called as TET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test). The Selection is done through the three phases of selection which consists of:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Interview etc
Some states has different rules as well for the teacher’s selection. Some states selects the teacher on contract basis and later they make them permanent. Well, You must check the selection criteria of your own state. Let’s see the details about the TET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test).
TET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test):
TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is largely a teaching certification check for determinative eligibility of candidates to be a government college teacher or private college teacher etc. Not simply government colleges, however non-public colleges too are recruiting Teachers on the basis of TET certification. The check is necessary for anyone willing to become a School Teacher or college Teacher etc. The central government conducts the annual Central Teacher Eligibility check (CTET) to shortist candidates for appointment to CBSE schools.
On similar lines, state-level TET examinations also are control to appoint academics in colleges funded, motor-assisted run by the state authorities. whereas CTET certification is applicable to any or all the faculties within the Indian Territory, state Tet certification is applicable to the faculties falling inside the extent of the state involved. the most reason behind the constitution of TET was to determine a typical of teaching within the colleges across the state further because the nation. Let’s see the details about the eligibility criteria that is required to have to apply for the TET vacancy.
Required Eligibility Criteria:
In order to apply for the Government Drawing Teacher. Here is the list of following criteria that are mandatory to have to apply for the vacancy.
- A candiidate must have done graduation in arts stream to become drawing teacher.
- One must have done graduation from any government recognized College, Institute or University.
- One must have scored at least 55% marks in graduation.
- The age of the candidate must be between 18 years old to 35 years old.
There are also some relaxation has been given to the candidate who belongs to the reserved categories like OBC (Other Backward Class), SC/ST (Schedule Caste/ Scheduled Tribes) etc.
Does government offer any course for Art & Craft Teaching?
Yes, government will offer such courses in varied fine arts course. One will provides a through search offline and on-line (internet) to grasp regarding it, visit institute/college/training centre to hunt a lot of data like fees, duration, timings, batch/classes, communicating procedure etc. regarding the course that has been finalized. One will even discuss with the students that are already in the Institute to get true time review/feedback from them.
One should participate sky-high all told varieties of activities and assignments assigned throughout the course because it causes you to a lot of eligible, open, flexible, manageable, and assured. One should follow her power in every and everything that drives a force in your students further.
Teaching at Various Different Levels:
Teaching are often done at various different levels. You’ll begin from the terribly basic level to the most extreme ones. The School level is the beginning and also the most needed one. The advancement of course levels up consistent with the category. An instructor is that the main character that simplifies things, teaches them within the most simple and planned manner then, helps his/her students to attain with success.
How to Become a Drawing Teacher in School:
If you have got determined to run the trail of Associate in Nursing instructor, then bound things should be noted right down to skills to become one with a class: lecturers should possess any of the 3 basic requirements:
- A daily graduate degree in arts for the period of one or a pair of years from a reputed private/government school that is approved from the UGC.
- A diploma course for the period of 1/2 year in arts from any reputed school or coaching centre/institute.
- Art Appreciation certification programme from a government college for the period of 6 months.
One should pass in the theory and practical classes/ assignments with minimum marks/percentage thus on qualify in the course.
- The courses set the inspiration during this specialised space, elucidative all the techniques beside each such course, they additionally find out about numerous alternative things like learner’s behavior, schoolroom management, numerous teaching instrumentation and use of technology and strategies.
- One will perpetually amplify data with short term situation or volunteering activities. Such things perpetually strengthen skills and build a new assured.
- One will find out about numerous job employment opportunities from sources like newspapers, magazines, Radio, internet, job portals, websites, web content and school’s employment boards.
Who makes sensible Art and Craft Teacher?
Art and craft is one among the foremost distinguished to find out stuff which makes an important half in our life. Such things certify that no matter it’s; it is being expressed through work. The notion of expressions like joy, surprised, anger, love, loss etc. is clearly communicated to the skin audience. If you’re thinking that that you just will switch students into such business wherever their work and fervour is doing all the talking then, this career is great for you. To add on this, an excellent Teacher is:
- A persono who is passionate about this and like this profession and his/her love towards teaching.
- Be able to inspire learners transferral out the simplest out of them.
- Being terribly useful and capable.
- Being versatileand keeping patience with students
- Extremely actuated by operating with such a young crowd.
- Learning new things on routine.
- Experienced in techniques, and totally with the course and material.
Art & Craft Courses do fantastic things like:
- Brings out the most innovative aspect of an individual.
- Numerous new things square measure learnt by doing things that weren’t explored before.
- Learning various ideas, techniques and technical terms.
- A deep study of numerous colours, patterns and textures is completed much.
- Development of an overall personality.
- Happy thoughts square measure the opposite aspect effects of following such courses.
There are countless institutes that make teachers for such courses and to bring the best out of every novice.
FAQs For Drawing Teacher
Well, there is no such requirement, your art must be good in order to become a good Art teacher. if it’s your passion, go for special training.
It depends on the type of job they are doing. A government drawing teacher will easily make around 35,000/- per month or 40,000/- per month or even more. But, the private teachers will make less. somewhere around 12,000/- per month or 20,000/- per month depending upon the school.
Well, To become a government arts teacher. You just need to have a bachelor degree in any stream. Your skills do matter a lot in this field than your degree.