There are many courses available, where one can make a better career. Here in this article, we will get to know about the particular CCNA Course details and what are the available option in this field for a fresher. We will also get to know the required eligibility criteria to get admission in the course and its complete admission process etc. To get complete details about this, check the article below:
Know More- ADCA Computer Course
CCNA Course Details:
The CCNA is the most popular which is offered by the CISCO. This course stands to make a career in a related field. Here is the Brief CCNA Course details overview:
|Full-Form||Cisco Certified Network Associate|
|Duration||Course Duration of Cisco Certified Network Associate [CCNA] is 1.5 Years.|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 22,000 -25,000 PA|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4-7 LPA (On Average)|
|Employment Roles||Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Senior Network Engineer, System Engineer, Field Engineer, Network Designer, Network Planner, Network and Support Technician|
|Placement Opportunities||HCL, Wipro, Cisco, TCS, Infosys|
What is CCNA Course:
Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification Course; popularly referred to as CCNA certification is Cisco’s most well-known certification. it’s one of the foremost searched career credentials within the technology business. Being a CCNA certified skilled is one of the many initial steps toward a promising career within the technology business.
There are a range of Cisco coaching programs and specialised degree programmes as well as work in Cisco organizing. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification permits the programmers to put in, design, operate and bother route and switch systems. CCNA certified specialists will create connections with remote sites by suggesting that a large space network (WAN), moderate essential system security threats, and comprehend basic systems administration ideas and nomenclature. In short, this course trains the candidates in the following areas:
- Assembling Cisco networking devices
- Fundamentals of Routers
- Router assembling and configuration
- IP Addressing
- Routing Protocols
- Catalyst Switch Operation
- VLAN Technology etc
This is just a piece of basic information about the CCNA Course details, Now let’s the what are the required criteria that one needs ot have to apply for admission in the course and its complete admission process etc.
Know More- Basic Computer Courses for Beginners
CCNA Eligibility Criteria:
- Students should have cleared their 10+2 examination with a minimum of 55%
- Students under 18 years aged fascinated by applying for CCNA courses, ought to have parental consent.
- Although it’s not a necessity, candidates with one year of operating expertise within the IT sector are best fitted for the CCNA course.
- There are not any national level entrance exams conducted for CCNA courses.
- Students from any stream, and majoring in any subject combination are eligible to use for CCNA course.
- Before taking the CCNA test, it’s suggested for the scholars to be well-versed with the basics of science addressing, and network fundamentals.
CCNA Admission Process:
- CCNA admission differ from school to varsity. Pearson Vue is the international coaching partner for CISCO for the CCNA course.
- Students willing to use CCNA courses should be a minimum of 13 years aged.
- While applying for CCNA certification they need to have passed the category 10+2 examination with minimum qualifying marks.
- There are not any national level exams for CCNA courses. Some colleges/universities could conduct their own exam to supply admission to CCNA courses.
- The admission procedure to use for a CCNA course is simple: visit the official website of the college/university, fill out the application kind and submit the initial documents.
CCNA Course Examination Details:
- The CCNA course needs only 1 CCNA test i.e. 200-301 CCNA.
- The period of the test is 120 minutes (2 hours) and is out there in English and Japanese languages.
- CCNA test covers a broad variety of topics like Network fundamentals, Network Access, Science Property, Science services, Security fundamentals, Automation and programmability.
- CCNA test fees are 22,342 and might be scheduled either at the centre or online in a tight security atmosphere.
- At the top of the CCNA test, candidates can earn a grade 200 training badge and 30 CE credits, which might be used later to recertify the CCNA certification (after three years).
- CCNA test also can be tried double so as to recertify CCNA certification when three years.
- Apart from Cisco, some training institutes that supply CCNA courses would possibly take into account exam scores that they conduct for alternative courses like TS ICET, AP ICET, PGCET, TANCET or MAH MCA CET.
Top colleges for CCNA Courses in India:
There are many colleges in India. It is always better to choose the college that provides better education and placement assistance after the completion of the course. Here is the list of some colleges. But, we are not promoting any college here, the names have been shared just to help the students. A candidate is free to choose any college as per his wish and comfort etc.
|Network Shaala||New Delhi||10000|
Career Scope of CCNA Course:
Cisco certifications provide varied job opportunities and have a good variety of applications in the Republic of India. Each business necessitates the services of network engineers to keep up its networking infrastructure. CCNA jobs are accessible in each of the general public and personal sectors, with competitive pay packages. The scope of CCNA includes a good variety of code developers and network directors. With the advancement of technology, the quantity of CCNA jobs for freshers has been hyperbolic in recent years.
The CCNA certification course for graduates provides an honest regular payment package that supported the information and skill students have at the time of graduation. Future job opportunities for CNAs embrace Technical Support Engineers, System Engineers (Freshers), Information Technology (IT) Managers, Senior Network Engineers, Network Security Specialists, and a spread of different networking sectors. Students can develop industry-supported skills and credentials as networking professionals, which is able to be helpful for future employment opportunities.
Know More- Certificate in Computer Application Course
With networking automation, the CCNA’s future scope can expand dramatically, and programming can account for roughly seventieth of the main target in any IT organisation. The CCNA scope is in high demand in the Republic of India, and this certification can earn you an honest career chance. a number of the most effective CCNA jobs for contemporary graduates include:
- Maintenance Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Field Network Engineer
- Information Technology Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Network Field Engineer
- Networking Trainer
- System Engineer
- Network Security Specialist etc
These are some CCNA Course details. Well, one can make a better career in the field if one pursues the course from any better college, institute or university. This is all about practical knowledge. Make sure to gain more practical knowledge than just theoretical knowledge.
FAQs For CCNA Course Details
The CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. This is a certificate-level course that is offered by CISCO.
The fees structure may vary as per the institute. But the average fees structure can be somewhere between 22,000/- to 25,000/- depending upon the institute.
Yes, there are plenty of job opportunities available after the completion of the course. It won’t be tough for one to get a job in a related field after the completion of the course.