The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the national-level medical entrance exam administered by NTA (National Testing Agency). NEET replaced AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test) and all other state-level or university-level entrance exams. The NEET score will now be the sole basis for admission to the Indian government and private medical colleges, MBBS or BDS.
Candidates who wish to apply for MBBS and BDS courses in India must pass the NEET Exam. Online submissions are possible for the NEET Application Form. NEET 2021 was held on 12 September 2021. From 13th July 2021, the application forms could be downloaded.
NEET 2022 will be held on 17 July 2022. Registrations began on 6 April 2022.
NEET Online Application Form
NTA has released the NEET Form 2022. Aspirants can complete the NEET Application Form via the official website. Before filling out NEET Form 2022, candidates are advised to have the following documents ready.
- Correct spellings of personal details and address details as per Class X Certificate
- Academic details
- Mobile number and email id
- Photographs of Finger impressions, Signature, and Recent Photograph scanned
- Payment details (online mode)
Visit us- Top Entrance Exam After 12th
Please fill out the Online Application Form.
- Register Page – Personal Information, Permanent Address, and Choose Password. Security Pin
- Application Page – Personal Details, Educational Details, Additional Details, Parents’ Income Details
- Uploading documents
Steps to Fill NEET Form Application Online
Below is the detailed process for filling out the NEET 2022 Application Form.
Step I: Download Information Brochure
The NEET eligibility criteria information brochure and instructions for filling out the NEET application can be downloaded here. The brochure contains detailed instructions that candidates should follow. Students who do not meet the eligibility criteria and instructions will be disqualified.
Step 2: Apply online
- The candidate may proceed to fill out the application by providing the required details on the NEET official website.
- The applicant must provide their name, their father’s name, their mother’s name, and their address.
- They should review the information, submit it and keep the Registration number in mind for future reference and use.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Photos
Only candidates who have registered can upload scanned images. Below is the list of images that can be uploaded, along with NTA specifications:
|Name of Document||Specification provided NTA||File Size (JPG/JPEG)||Description of Online Tool (with 72DPI)|
|Photograph of passport size||Not specified||From 10 to 200 Kb||2.5 X 3.0 inches|
|Photographs in postcard size||4”X6”||From 10 kb up to 200 kb||4.25 X 3.0 inches|
|Signature of the candidate||Not specified||From 4 kb up to 30 kb||2.5 X 3.0 inches|
|Thumb impression||Not specified||From 10 kb up to 200 kb||2.5 X 3.0 inches|
|Class 10 Mark Sheet||Not specified||100 Kb to 400kb||2.5 X 3.0 inches|
- The candidate’s name and date must be written at the bottom.
- All images must be saved in JPG format.
Step IV: Make payment
See for the NEET application fee.
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||INR 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender||INR Rs. 900/-|
- The fee outside India is Rs 8500/-
- The candidate must pay the applicable processing charges and Goods and Service Tax (GST).
Application Fee to NEET
Online payment is possible for the application fee
- Online method – Credit card/Debit card/Paytm/Net banking
Online mode: Candidates may pay online using any one of these options: Debit/Credit card using an online gateway payment facility, or net banking.
Step V: Print the confirmation page
After the application form has been submitted successfully, a confirmation webpage will be generated. The Computer Generated Confirmation Page is not shared by applicants to the NEET Online Application form to NTA. The confirmation page and proof of payment must be kept safe for future reference.
Notice: After the submission of an application form, the upload of scanned images, and payment of fees, as well as printing of the confirmation page, the authority will remove the facility. Candidates are asked to finish the process within the time limit.
When filling out the NEET Application Form, here are some things to remember
- Candidates are encouraged to read the eligibility conditions and any other instructions before filling out the NEET application.
- At the time of filling out the NEET form, the candidate should carefully note the NEET registration. Before submitting the NEET application form, applicants must ensure that all details are accurate and current. As per class 10, the NEET application form must correctly mention the Father/Mother’s name. You should also include the contact number, qualifications details, and any other details.
- You must carefully complete the NEET 2022 application according to the instructions.
- Candidates will be redirected back to the payment page after filling out the details. It is recommended that candidates print a copy of the confirmation page after completing the application and making payment.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- You must have been 17 years old by December 31st. This is also applicable if you were born after December 31st.
- You must have passed class 12 or equivalent exam from a state-recognized board. Major subjects include physics, biology, chemistry, and English.
- Qualifying marks for the general category: 50%, and for SC/ST/OBC: 40%
- Foreign nationals, OCIs, PIOs, and NRIs are eligible to apply
FAQs For How to Apply NEET Form Application 2022
NEET 2022, a pen-paper exam that is conducted offline and where OMR sheets are filled with answers, is called pen-paper testing.
• Exam pattern changes – Each subject has two sections: Section A (35 Questions) and Section B (15 Questions). You can attempt any 10 questions from Section B.
Yes, NEET exams can be taken by candidates with a gap of one year. Delhi High Court has revoked the previously agreed amendment by MCI. Candidates with a gap of one year can now appear for NEET
To fill out the NEET application, candidates must visit the official site
Can be done through online mode, net banking, debit/credit cards or even UPI through SBI/Syndicate/ICICI/HDFC and even Paytm service providers