The JEE Stands for Joint Entrance Examination. It is an Entrance exam which is conducted for the admission of students into the IITs in India. Here in this article, we will get to know about the JEE Advance examination which has been conducted recently and all the candidates who have appeared for the exam are now looking at the result. Check the complete article below for the JEE Advanced result 2022 and later will discuss the Merit List and Declared Cut off marks of the examination etc.
Table of Content
JEE Advanced Result 2022:
JEE Advanced results have been released within the type of a Score Card (Record book). JEE Advanced 2022 result includes marks secured by the candidates, the total score in each JEE Advanced 2022 Paper I and Paper II, and alternative basic details. together with these details, the candidate’s rank in Common Rank List (CRL) once IIT JEE Advanced, class rank is additionally mentioned within the JEE Advanced result 2022.
Candidates are needed to transfer the record book once the JEE Advanced 2022 result declaration to participate within the seat allotment method. JEE Advanced 2022 examination is scheduled to be conducted on August 28. Browse the complete article to grasp additional regarding the JEE Advanced Result 2022, Rank list, Cut-off, previous result statistics, and more. Here are some important dates related to the Exam:
|JEE Advanced 2022 Date||August 28, 2022|
|JEE Advanced result date 2022||September 11, 2022|
|JEE Advanced result timing||10 AM|
|Availability of JEE Advanced rank card||September 11, 2022|
|Commencement of seat allocation under JEE Advanced counselling 2022 (JoSAA 2022)||September 12, 2022|
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2022?
IIT Bombay has declared the JEE Advanced 2022 result at www.jeeadv.ac.in or www.result.jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates will check their JEE Advance result 2022 victimisation with the specified credentials. Category-wise All India Ranks (AIR) of no-hit candidates are additionally obtainable in JEE Advanced result 2022.
Visit us- How to Prepare for JEE Advance Exam
Steps to Check JEE 2022 Results:
Here are some steps that have been shared below to check the result of JEE Advance Examination. In order to check the result, one has to visit the Official Website of the conducting authority and follow the process mentioned below:
- Visit www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the “IIT JEE Advanced Result Link”.
- Enter Advanced Roll range, date of birth and signal.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- JEE Advanced 2022 results are displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout.
Details mentioned Result:
Here are the following details that are to be mentioned within the results of JEE Advanced 2022. These are the mandatory details that would be mentioned in your scorecard.
- JEE Advanced number 2022.
- IIT JEE Advanced 2022 Roll range.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- JEE Advanced 2022 Qualifying Status: If scored JEE Advanced qualifying marks 2022 or Not.
- Rank Obtained by Candidate in Common Rank List.
- Category-wise All India Ranks (AIR) of the Candidate (if qualified).
- Subject-wise Marks in each Paper one & two.
- Total Positive Marks.
- Total Marks.
|Category||PwD Status||Registered||Appeared in both papers||Qualified|
Result: Gender-Wise statistics:
|Gender||Registered||Appeared in both papers||Qualified|
JEE Advanced 2022 Minimum Percentage Required:
|Rank List||Minimum % of Marks in Each Subject||Minimum % of Aggregate Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS Rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9.0||31.5|
|SC Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD Rank List||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory Course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
How will JEE Advanced 2022 Results be prepared?
Well, the JEE Advance result is prepared after the analysis of the overall performance in the examination. The authorities can prepare the JEE Advanced result 2022 following the given procedure-
- Marks were obtained by candidates in Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic on Paper one and a couple of our sides on an individual basis. It means marks secured by a candidate in Physics in each the papers are side to work out the full marks within the subject. identical procedures are followed for Chemistry and arithmetic.
- The authorities can then calculate the mixture marks/scores of the candidates in JEE Advanced 2022 on the premise of marks secured by candidates in every subject.
- On the premise of scores, candidates are awarded JEE Advanced ranks. Candidates got to see in each Paper one and Paper two so as to be thought about for inclusion within the common rank list (CRL).
JEE Advanced Rank List 2022 – Tie-breaking Rule
In case two or additional candidates score identical marks in JEE Advanced 2022, then the authorities can follow the given tie-breaking rule to work out the ranks of the candidates.
- In case of a tie, candidates having higher positive marks in IIT Advanced result 2022 are awarded higher status.
- If a tie still persists, candidates having additional marks in arithmetic are given higher status.
- If a tie still persists, candidates with additional marks in Physics are given higher status.
- If the tie isn’t resolved nonetheless, candidates are given identical JEE Advanced ranks.
Previous Year JEE Advanced Result Statistics
A total range of one,41,699 candidates appeared in each paper one and a couple in JEE Advanced 2021. a complete of 41,862 candidates who have qualified in JEE Advanced result 2021. Of the full qualified candidates, 6,452 square measure females. Mridul Agarwal of the IIT Delhi zone was the highest ranked in Common Rank List (CRL) in JEE Advanced 2021 result. He obtained 348 marks out of 360 marks. Kavya Chopra of the IIT Delhi zone was prime hierarchical feminine with CRL ninety-eight. She got 286 marks out of 360.
JEE Advanced 2022 Top 10 IITs In India As Per NIRF Ranking:
Here is the list of the top 10 colleges offered through the JEE Advance examination. The names have been shared just to make you know. We are not promoting any college here.
|1||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras|
|2||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi|
|3||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay|
|4||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur|
|5||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur|
|6||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee|
|7||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati|
|8||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad|
|9||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) BHU Varanasi|
|10||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) ISM Dhanbad|
This was all about the IIT JEE Advance result 2022. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the result by checking the process mentioned above.
FAQs JEE Advanced Result 2022
In order to check the result, one has to visit the official website of the conducting authority and follow the process mentioned in the article.
JEE Advanced Result 2022: Andheri boy Ojas Maheshwari topped the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Advanced 2022) exam this year in the Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category, his All India Rank is 26.
Mr R K Shishir of IIT Bombay zone is the top ranker in Common Rank List (CRL) in JEE (Advanced) 2022. He obtained 314 marks out of 360 marks.