There is a number of entrance examinations conducted at the national level, state level as well as on state-level etc for the admission of students into the colleges. Here in this blog, we will get to know the details about the MICAT Exam 2022 which is conducted which is conducting for the selection of the candidates into the Post Graduate Diploma Management Course. Let’s see the complete details about how to apply for this online and what are required criteria that one needs to have to apply Online etc.
This Entrance exam is not the only way to get admission to the course. The MICA also offer admission on the basis of the marks scored in the CAT, MAT, XAT and other management entrance exams that are conducted at the national level. Well, Let’s see the details about the MICAT Exam 2022 and later we will talk about the other exams as well.
Table of Content
MICAT Exam Application Form 2022:
The Application form has been released on the official website of the MICAT. Here the MICAT Stands for Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad. It is conducted two times. Here are the brief details about the MICAT Examination:
|Examination||MIC Aptitude Test 2022|
|Commonly known as||MICAT Exam 2022|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level|
|Conducting Authority||MICA, Ahmedabad|
|Date of examination||MICAT 1st: 4th December 2021|
MICAT 2nd: 29th January 2022
|Exam frequency||2 times a year|
|Mode of examination||Computer-Based Test (Online)|
Important Dated and Events/Activities:
You may have an idea that the exam is conducted two times for admission. Here are the important dates and events or activities related to the MICAT Exam 2022.
|MICAT Exam – I|
|Registration starts from||October 2021|
|Last date for registration||20th November 2021|
|Date of issue of admit card||1st December 2021|
|Date of examination (MICAT-I)||4th December 2021|
|Score||21st December 2021|
|MICAT Exam -II|
|Registration starts from||23rd November 2021|
|Last date for registration||16th January 2022|
|Date of issue of admit card||25th January 2022|
|Date of examination (MICAT-II)||29th January 2022|
|Score||18th February 2022|
Required Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Exam:
This Entrance Exam is quite similar to MBA Entrance Examinations. In order to apply for this Entrance Exam, Here is the list of criteria that is mandatory to match:
- A candidate must have done graduation any stream from any government recognized Institute, College or University.
- There is no marks criteria has been mentioned but one must be passed in all subjects.
- A candidate who are in final year or semester are also eligible to apply online.
- A valid CAT, XAT or GMAT Score.
- There is no age barrier has been mentioned anywhere in the official notification. So, All age group candidates are eligible to apply.
- But, the age of the candidates must be as per the Indian Education Standard.
Selection Parameters of MICAT Exam 2022:
There is a total of three selection rounds. After the application form. All the candidates will have to appear for the following rounds of examinations:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Examination
- MICAT Exam I & II
- Personal Interview etc
The Selection of the candidates will do on the basis of the marks scored in the overall examinations and Interview. Here are the selection parameters that would be followed for admission to the course.
MICAT Written Exam Pattern:
The Exam of Mudra Institute for Communication, Ahmedabad is conducted in three parts. Here are the details about the exam pattern of.
|Parts||Sections||No. of questions|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||25|
|Verbal Ability (VA)||25|
|Part-II||Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR)||39|
|General Awareness (GA)||25|
|Part-III||Descriptive Test (DT)||4|
- Mode of exam: Computer-based test
- Exam duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Number of questions: 145
- Type of questions: MCQs as well as Descriptive
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for each right answer.
- Negative marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
MICAT Exam Syllabus 2022:
There is a total of three sections in the examination. Here are the details about each section and types of questions that would be asked in the examination etc.
- Section A: Psychometric Test
- Section B: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Awareness, Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Section C: Descriptive Test etc
Psychometric Test: The Psychometric test is entirely subjective and there is no fixed syllabus as it asks questions to find out about the candidate personality.
Aptitude Section: This is a section that is somewhat similar to other MBA Entrance Exams. While it does not have a clearly defined syllabus, the major topics can be identified quite easily. The Verbal Ability section contains three main topics:
- Reading Comprehension
The Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation section in MICAT contains:
- Data Interpretation
- The General Awareness section is extremely vast and can contain the questions on both Static GK and Current Affairs.
The Convergent and Divergent Thinking section is a combination of logical reasoning and verbal reasoning. Some of the major topics in this section of MICAT are:
- Visual Reasoning
- Sequence and Series
- Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving
- Word Association
MICAT Examination Centres Across India:
The Exam will be conducted in around 50 cities in India. A candidate is free to choose the exam centre as per his/her comfort. Here are the lists of the centre where the exam will be conducted:
How to do Registration for MICAT Examination 2022:
The Steps to Apply online is very simple and one just has to follow the steps that have been shared below.
- Visit the Official Website of MICAT Exam.
- Click on the flashing notication, You will be redirected to registration page.
- If you are a new user, Click n new user and register your self using your email ID and Mobile Nuumber.
- Once the registratino process is done, Login to your account using ID and Password that you had mentioned while doing registration.
- Once, this process is done, Fill the application form, Mention all the details carefully and attach the documents which is asked.
- Submit your application form. Review it properly before submitting and make sure that you are not making any mistake. A minor mistake can crete issues while admission.
- After the submission, Take a print out of Application form for further reference.
|Registration Link For MICAT I||Available|
|Application Form Link for MICAT II||Available Soon|
|Notification Link||Check Here|
The exam is not that easy. All the candidates who are eligible must apply for the examination. Click on the link given above to reach the official notification. To be 100% sure, You must visit the official website.
FAQs For MICAT Exam 2022 Application
How many times MICAT Exam is conducted in a year?
It is conducted two times a year and a candidate can appear for both examinations. There is no restriction on this.
How many attempts are allowed for MICAT?
There is no limitation on the number of attempts, you can appear for this every year.
Is MICAT an Online Test?
Yes, It is a computer-based online test but it is conducted at reputed exam centres.
How many students appear for MICAT Exam?
Well, Every year, the number of students are different. On average, 4000-5000 students appears for the MICAT Examination.