The Management courses are highly demanding in the market. Most of the students who are fresh graduates look for admission in the MBA or other management courses. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the NMAT 2021: NMAT Exam Date, Registration, Pattern & Syllabus, Official Guide, Preparation, Cutoff, Colleges etc. Check the complete article to get detailed information about this.
In order to get admissionn in the reputed MBA colleges, one will need to clear the Entrance examination that are conducted at the National level or State Level etc. Almost every college enroll the students for admission on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance examination. Here is this article, we will talk about the particular exam which is conducted for the admission in the MBA (Master’s in Business Administration) etc. All the candidates who are planing for the admission in the MBA Courses, They must check this blog to get information about the NMAT Exam Date 2021.
What is NMAT Exam:
The NMAT is a Entrance Exam which is conducted for the admission in the MBA Courses. This Exam is conducted by the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT). This exam is student’s friendly. One is free to choose Date, time and centre for the exam as per their comfort during the scheduling process.
Most of the colleges accept the NMAT Score for the admission in the Business schools and also more than 10 colleges in foreign countries accepts the NMAT score for the admission in the business schools. The Exam is about to conducted soon. Here we will see the complete details about the exam, Eligiblity Criteria, Admission Process, Exam Date, Syllabus & Exam Pattern and Expected cutoff marks etc. Here is the important dates related to the NMAT Exam Date 2021.
NMAT Exam Date 2021:
Here are the some important dates and events related to the NMAT Examination. The Registration for the exam will be begin from the first week of August 2021. Here are the other NMAT Exam date.
|Events||Starting date (Expected)||Closing date (Expected)|
|NMAT Registration||1st week of August 2021||4th week of November 2021|
|Scheduling||1st week of August 2021||4th week of November 2021|
|Late Registration||3rd week of November 2021||4th week of November 2021|
|Retake registration||1st week of November 2021||3rd week of January 2022|
|Re-Scheduling||1st week of August 2021||3rd week of January 2022|
|Retake Scheduling||1st week of November 2021||3rd week of January 2022|
|Exam Date||1st week of November 2021||4th week of January 2022|
|Result||3rd week of February 2022||–|
|Score card||March 2022||–|
|Starting of registration of GD/ PI||To be announced||To be announced|
The Exam may be conducted in the month of november 2021. Due to the ongoing pandemic the exam may be re-schedule. Now let’s see the eligibility criteria that is required and mandatory to have to apply for the NMAT Examination 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT 2021:
There are some required eligibility criteria that is mandatory to have to apply for the NMAT Examination. Here are the following criterias for NMAT Exam 2021:
- A candidate must have done graduation in any discipline from any Government recognized college, University or Institute.
- One must have scored atleast 50% marks in the graduation.
- The age of the candidate must not be more than 25 years old while applying online for the exam.
- There is no details available regading the relaxation in age, education or any other criteria for reserved categories candidates. One must check these details in the official notification while applying or can also visit the official website to get details about this.
For the overseas candidates, the criteria is almost same but they need to appear for GMAT Exam and must have scored atleast 600 or more. They also need to get clearance from the Indian Government and get a student visa from the Indian Embassy. Now let’s see the exam pattern and Syllabus of the NMAT Exam 2021 that one has to prepare.
Exam Pattern of NMAT:
- Conducting Body: Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC)
- NMAT Exam Mode: Online Computer Based Test
- Number of Questions: 108 questions
- NMAT Exam Type: National-level
- NMAT Exam Mode: Computer-based
- NMAT Application Fee: INR 2000/-
- Number of attempts: 3 times a year
- Courses Offered: MBA/ PGDM
|Section:||Number of Questions||Time Limts (In Minutes)||Marks Range (Scaled Score)|
Syllabus of NMAT Exam 2021:
For the NMAT Exam, One will need to prepare the three subjects. Here are the Subjects and its sub-topics or chapters that one has to prepare for the computer based NMAT Exam:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
- Identify the Error
- Choose the Correct Preposition
- Reading Comprehension
- Parajumbles etc
- Statement and Argument Questions
- Statement and Assumption Questions
- Statement and Inference Questions
- Decision making and Course of Action
- Critical Reasoning
- Linear and Circular Arrangements
- Blood Relation Questions
- Coding Questions
- Series Questions
- Direction Questions
- Alphabet Test Questions
- Input Output questions
- Matrix Type Questions
- Symbol Based Questions
- Other Reasoning Questions etc
- Number Properties
- Algebra and Probability
- DI Caselets and Tables
- DI Graphs and Charts
- Data Sufficiency
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Time and Work
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
This is the complete syllabus of the NMAT that one has to prepare for the examination. There are huge number of study materials available in the market. Well, Select the best ones that could give you complete preparation for the examination. Now let’s see the details about How to register for the NMAT Examination and after that we will talk about the preparation of the NMAT Computer Based Examination.
How to Do Registration for NMAT 2021:
In order to register for the NMAT Examination 2021, One will need to visit the official website of NMAT, which is as nmat.org and follow the procedure as said below:
- One need to create an account using Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Application form, Mention all the details that is asked or marked as mandatory like Personal Details, Educational Qualification & Work Experience and List of programs to apply to, and the ID that will used in the Test center for confirmation.
- After this process, you will need to pay the application form fees, which is around 2000/-
- You can pay through the Credit Card, Debit Card or UPI etc.
- There is no relaxation criteria in fees has been mentioned regarding the reserved categories candidates.
This is the complete process to apply online for the NMAT Exam, You may need to submit some documents. If you are applying from home through you own laptop or computer.you must have documents in scanned form. Well, You can apply from the cyber cafe as well. Now let’s see the details for How to Download NMAT Admit Card 2021.
How to Download NMAT Admit Card 2021:
It is an very process to dowload the admit card for NMAT Card. Here is the complete process to download the admit card of NMAT Examination 2021:
- Visit the Official website of the NMAT https://www.mba.com/en-in/exams/nmat.
- Find the link to download the admit card.
- Login to your account through your email ID and Password that you had made while applying online for this.
- Download the Admit card in Pdf and take multiple copies of it.
One has to carry the admit card to the examination. As per the rules, Entry in the Examination will be granted without Admit Card. One must carry Admit Card along with an ID card like Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card or any other valid documents etc. Now let’s see the details about How to prepare for NMAT Examination.
Preparation Tips for NMAT Exam 2021:
The preparation for any examination can be done easily if one has the right study material. While preparing for any competitive examination, we must look at our competiters. Well, One will need to prepare very well for this in order score better. There is no hidden tips or tricks that could make you clear this exam.
Before starting preparation for the examination, Make sure to understand the exam pattern and syllabus etc and then prepare accordingly. Make proper routien for preparation and give equal time to each subject. The Language Skills portion is easier to score as compared to the other two. Make sure to prepare that a bit better as it is easy to score and you can score better in that.
Well, Everybody has their own mindset for preparation. You must create your own study routien and be strict to it. Manage your time properly and once you are done with your syllabus. Solve the maximum previous year papers, Solved Papers or unsolved papers or Model paper etc As these papers wold give you better understanding of the exam and you wil able to perform better in the real examination. Prepare well and do your best in the examination.