The CDS Exam Stands for the Combined Defence Service Examination and is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Recently, the vacancy had been released by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) for the CDS. All the candidates who have applied for the Vacancy can now Download the CDS Admit Card 2023. Here we have shared the complete process to download the admit card in PDF format.
The Combined Defence Service Exam (CDS) is conducted for the selection of the students into the various Indian Armed forces like the Indian Army, Indian Navy as well as the Indian Air force etc. The Selection of the candidates is done through the Written Test which is followed by the SSB Interview and then Medical Test etc. Now let’s see the process to download CDS Admit Card.
Table of Content
Download CDS Admit Card 2023:
The Conducting authority of the examination always releases the Admit Card. The CDS Exam is conducted by the UPSC, so the UPSC is likely to release the Admit Card at least a week before the examination.
As per the Information available on the official website, the CDS Written Exam is about to be conducted on the 16th of April 2023. The Admit Card or Hall Ticket has been released on the Official Website. All the candidates can download the CDS Admit Card 2023 by logging in to their account using their Email ID and Password.
Overview UPSC CDS Admit Card 2023:
The vacancy has been released in December 2022. All the candidates who have applied before the due date can now download CDS Admit Card 2023.
The Admit Card or Hall Ticket is an important document that you have to carry to the Examination Hall. No candidates will be allowed to seat in the examination without admit card.
|Union Public Service Commission
|CDS 1 Exam
|UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card
|24th March 2023
|CDS 1 Exam Date
|16th April 2023
|Duration of Exam
|2 hours (each paper)
|Written Test- Interview- Medical Examination
Download CDS Admit Card Link:
The process to download the CDS Admit Card 2023 is very simple. Candidates who have appeared before for the exam may have an idea about the process. But here is the link, I have shared below to download the CDS Hall Ticket 2023.
Click Here to reach the login page of UPSC.
Candidates have to log in to the account and download the CDS hall Ticket in PDF format and carry the same to the examination hall.
Read Also- How to Prepare for CDS Examination
Download CDS Admit Card 2023 Steps to Step:
To Download the CDS Admit Card 2023. Here are the steps mentioned below that you need to follow:
- Step 1:First of all open the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: You will get an option to download Admit Card from the top right corner.
- Step 3:Select the CDS Exam from there and drag down the list.
- Step 4:Now click on the link that is provided to download.
- Step 5:You will need to enter the registration number and Date of Birth to start the downloading process.
- Step 6:Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 7:You will see the admit card visible on your screen.
- Step 8:Download the card in PDF and take a printout of it as well.
Follow the steps mentioned above to easily download the CDS Admit Card 2023. You will also need to carry an ID proof along with the CDS Admit Card 2023 like Aadhaar Card or Voter ID for Name and Age Verification etc.
All India CDS Exam Centre:
It is a National Level Examination that is conducted in various cities and districts in India. Here is the list of complete centres where the Exam is about to be conducted on the 16th of April 2023.
|Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh)
|Gautam Buddh Nagar
While filling up the application form, you would have the option to choose up to 3 centres for the examination out of which you will get one.
Read Also- How to Join Indian Naval Academy
CDS Exam Syllabus:
For the CDS Written Examination, a candidate has to prepare the multiple subjects. One majorly has to cover English, Mathematics and General Science etc. Here are the details about the topics and the sub-topics that one has to cover in the CDS Exam Syllabus.
|· Spotting Errors Questions
· Sentence Arrangement Questions
· Synonyms & Antonyms
· Selecting Words
· Ordering of Sentence
· Comprehension Questions
· Ordering of words in a sentence
· Fill in the blanks questions
· Idioms and Phrases
· Current Affairs
· Defence-related Award
|· Basic Operations
· Simple factors
· Remainder Theorem
· Theory of polynomials
· Solutions of quadratic equations
· Relation between its roots and coefficients (Only real roots to be considered)
· Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns—analytical and graphical solutions
· Simultaneous linear inequations in two variables and their solutions
· Practical problems leading to two simultaneous linear equations or inequations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable & their solutions
· Set language and set notation
· Rational expressions and conditional identities
· Laws of indices
|· Number System: Natural numbers, Integers, Rational and Real numbers.
· Fundamental operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Square roots, Decimal fractions
· Unitary method
· Time and distance
· Time and work
· Applications to simple and compound interest
· Profit and loss
· Ratio and proportion
· Elementary Number Theory: Division algorithm
· Prime and composite numbers
· Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 and 11
· Multiples and factors. Factorisation Theorem
· H.C.F. and L.C.M.
· Euclidean algorithm
· Logarithms to base 10
· Laws of logarithms
· Use of logarithmic tables
|· Sine ×, cosine ×, Tangent × when 0° < × < 90°
· Values of sin ×, cos × and tan ×, for ×= 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°
· Simple trigonometric identities
· Use of trigonometric tables
· Simple cases of heights and distances
|· Lines and angles
· Plane and plane figures
· Theorems on Properties of angles at a point
· Parallel lines
· Sides and angles of a triangle
· Congruency of triangles
· Similar triangles
· Concurrence of medians and altitudes
· Properties of angles
· Sides and diagonals of a Parallelogram
· Rectangle and square
· Circles and their properties including tangents and normals
|· Areas of squares
· Triangle and circle
· Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures (Field Book)
· Surface area and volume of cuboids
· Lateral surface and volume of right circular cones and cylinders
· Surface area and volume of spheres
|· Collection and tabulation of statistical data
· Graphical representation frequency polygons
· Bar charts
· Pie charts etc
· Measures of central tendency
Require Documents CDS Exam:
Once you download the CDS Admit Card 2023, make sure to read the Exam instruction that is written on the Admit Card. You will also need to carry some documents for the following. You can carry anyone out of mentioned below to prove your identity.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voter ID card etc.
Note: There is no other source to download CDS Hall Ticket or Admit Card 2023. Make sure to visit the official website only to download the admit card.