The Reserve Bank of India has recently released the vacancy for the matrix level Recruitment. RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Vacancy 2021, Apply Online. All the candidates who are interested in this can check the complete details in the given article below. Here you will get to know the details about the vacancy and required eligibility criteria to apply for the vacancy as well as the complete selection process etc. Check the blog below to get complete details about the Reserve Bank of India’s Latest vacancy 2021.
The Reserve Bank of India is a Superior bank in India that controls all other Government, Semi-government and Private banks in India. Recently the RBI has released the Vacancy for RBI Office Attendant. The total number of vacancy is around 841. All the candidates who are eligible for the vacancy can apply before the date. Here are some important dates related to the vacancy:
- Notification released on 24 February 2021
- Last Date to Apply for the Vacancy: 15 March 2021
- Exam Date: 9th April 2021 to 10 April 2021
- Admit Card: The first week of April.
Now let’s see the complete details about the required eligibility Criteria that is mandatory to have to apply for the vacancy. After that, we will see the selection process and how to apply for the RBI office attendant Assitant vacancy 2021.
Table of Content
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Assistant:
In order to apply for the vacancy, A candidate must have passed class 10th from any recognized board like State Board or Central Board etc. There are no minimum marks criteria that have been given in the notification.
- A candidate who is pursuing Graduation or any higher education is not eligible to apply for the vacancy.
- The candidate’s age must be between 18 years old to 25 years old.
- There is some relaxation in Age has been given to the candidates regarding their caste, community, religion or Status etc.
- Five years of relaxation in age has been given to the candidate who belongs to SC/ST (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes) etc.
- 3 years to OBC
- 10 years to PwBD
- 10 years to Widow, Divorced Women and Judicially Separated women etc.
In order to get the exact details about the Relaxation Criteria related to this vacancy. Visit the official website. The relaxation criteria keep on changing every year.
Selection Process of RBI Office Assistant:
The Selection of the Reserve Bank of India Office Assistant will be done in four phases of examination that will be conducted by the Selection Authority of RBI. Here are the phases that one has to clear:
- Online Test (Computer-Based Examination)
- Language Efficiency Test etc
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
After the application form, A candidate will appear for the Online test in which the questions will be asked from the four subjects that we will discuss below. All the candidates who will clear the Online test or Computer Based Written Exam will proceed to the next phase of selection. It is mandatory to clear both phases of selection individually. After this both phase, one will proceed with the Documents verification and the medical Examination etc.
In the Online test of RBI office attendant, One will have to prepare four subjects. Here is the exam pattern of the Online Test and the complete syllabus that one has to prepare for the examination.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
- Total Number of Questions: 120
- Total Time Duration: 90 Minutes or One and half hour.
- Total Marks: 120
- Each question will be carrying one marks.
- There is negative marking also. 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- All the Question will be asked in Objective form with multiple choice answer.
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability etc
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Odd one out
- Number Series
- Directions based concept
- Row arrangement
- Understanding etc
- Sentence Correction
- Word Meanings
- Reading Comprehension
- Words Correction etc
- Current World News
- Current India News
- Concepts of Geography
- Concepts of History
- Political Science
- Time & Distance Concept
- Time & Work
- LCM, HCF
- Simple & Compound interest
- Train and boat problems
- Permutation & Combination
- Pipes & cisterns
Language Efficiency Test Syllabus:
|Ahmedabad – Gujarati|
|Bengaluru – Kannada|
|Bhopal – Hindi|
|Bhubaneswar – Oriya|
|Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi|
|Chennai – Tamil|
|Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Hyderabad – Telugu|
|Jaipur – Hindi|
|Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi|
|Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali|
|Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani|
|Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi|
|New Delhi – Hindi|
|Patna – Hindi / Maithili|
|Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam|
How to apply for RBI Office Attendant 2021:
The Application will be accepted online only. In order o apply for the vacancy, One will need to visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India and follow the step by step procedure as said below:
- Visit the Official website www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the recruitment related notification 2021.
- Register yourself as a New User.
- And Login to your ID and Apply Online
- Fill on the Application form and mention all the details.
- Submit the documents that is required like High-school Mark-Sheet and Aadhaar Card etc.
- Submit the form and pay the application form fees.
- General OBC/General Candidates will pay 450/- and other candidates will pay 50/-. The payment can be done via Debit Card, Credit Card or through Net banking etc.
The Selection will be based on the Online Written Examination. Prepare well for the examination. There are many books available in the market that could give you a better preparation.
Salary of RBI Office Attendant:
The Salary of the Reserve Bank of India Office Assistant will be around 10,800/- per month which will increase as per the rules. The rules for the salary is that, it will increase after every 3 months of service. After the one year of service, It will be around 16,720/- per month. There are also many more allowances and benefits that one will get after the salary. The Job profile and Lifestyle of the candidate is awesome in the Service.
FAQs For RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
The selection will be based on the Written Exam followed by the Language Efficiency Test.
There are around 841 has been announced by the Reserve Bank of India for the post of Office Attendant.
All the candidates who have passed class 10th from any government recognized board either State Board or Central Board.
As per the 7th Grade pay Commission, The Salary of person as RBI Office Assistant will be around 10,800 per month which will increase as per the rules.