A diploma in Accounting and Finance may be a 1-year long diploma course for those students who have passed their 10+2 examinations and had arithmetic of the mandatory subjects. This explicit course equips a candidate with an accounting and finance diploma. It’s a lot of an expert course instead of a tutorial one. Any students who have cleared their 10+2 exams from any college punctually recognized by the Indian Government are eligible to use this course. Here in this article, I am sharing with you complete details about the Diploma in Financial Accounting Course Details.
Most universities evoke a minimum of fifty marks to be eligible. Admission to the present course is principally merit-based; however several prime faculties conjointly conduct their own entrance examination for admission to diploma in Accounting and Finance courses. Let’s see the complete details about the Diploma in Financial Accounting in the below sections.
Visit us- PGDCA Course Details
Table of Content
Diploma in Financial Accounting Course Highlights:
|Both Annual and Semester
|10+2 or equivalent examination
|INR 10,000 – 5,00,000
|INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000
|Top Recruiting Sectors
|Market Research Firms, Public Accounting Firms, Corporations, Consultancy Services, Research Organisations, Accountancy Firms, etc.
Why Study Diploma in Financial Accounting?
Studying Diploma in Financial Accounting will have major advantages, here are the number of advantages mentioned below:
- Since the finance and banking sectors are gaining a major boost in India in recent times, students are choosing the diploma in Financial Accounting as their post-high college-level studies to urge a higher kick start in their future careers.
- This diploma course imparts sensible and theoretical information to the scholars on the actual field of study and makes them trained enough to be deemed employable.
- This course makes the scholar trained on policies of accounting and money management and helps them develop needed|the mandatory} skills required within the world of business.
- It conjointly helps the scholars learn the way to use money services and accounting computer code within the business.
- A candidate conjointly has the chance to pursue alternative degrees like B.Com, M.Com, etc., once they complete their diploma in Financial Accounting. this could work as an additional advantage.
Visit us- ADCA Computer Course Details
What are the Eligibility Criteria for a diploma in Financial Accounting?
The candidates seeking admission to the diploma in Financial Accounting course should qualify bound to the minimum eligibility criteria, a number of that are mentioned below.
- A candidate should have passed their 10+2 or the other equivalent examination from a recognised institution to regard eligible for the diploma in Financial Accounting course.
- They conjointly should have arithmetic mutually of their mandatory subjects in their high school level qualifying examination to realize eligibility for this explicit course.
- The share of marks needed for admission will vary from one school to a different.
Visit us- Basic Computer Courses for Beginners
What is the Admission Process for a diploma in Financial Accounting?
The admission method of the diploma in Financial Accounting course has principally supported the marks obtained in 10+2. a number of the details associated with admission to the present course are mentioned below.
- Generally, for this course, there’s no such method as a typical entrance examination. However, completely different faculties could hold their entrance-level examinations.
- To availing admission to the course, one should visit the website of the school or visit the college’s field for a lot of data.
- If you clear the cutoff, you may be involved in an interview most time. Some faculties offer direct admission while not an interview.
- advantage lists are proclaimed shortly once application forms are crammed.
- a number of universities take a look at the final ability of the scholars to provide them admission.
- within the case of entrance exams, the scholars Who clear the cutoff are going to be known for certain interviews.
- If elite, the scholar will then move to the assigned school for submission.
Can a diploma in Financial Accounting be Pursued Through Distance Education?
Distance learning for a diploma in Financial Accounting is incredibly rare. But, there’s one school that provides this course through distance mode, which is mentioned below.
- The Institute of skilled Accountants (IPA), Old Delhi will supply distance learning for accounting courses.
- The diploma courses offered here have a length that varies from 6- twelve months.
- The minimum eligibility is 10+2 in any discipline with a fifty p.c combination.
- The IPA conducts periodical exams. A diploma certificate is awarded once passing the examination.
DFA Course Syllabus:
Here is the complete syllabus of the course that one has to study in the Diploma in Financial Accounting. A year has been divided into 2 semesters.
|Fundamentals of Accounting
|Indian Financial System
|Accounting and Audit Practice
|Loans and Advances
|Financial Risk Management
|Indian Banking System
|Commercial & Industrial Law
|Tally ERP -9.0
|Economics & Finance Introduction
The syllabus of the course may differ from college to college but the overall syllabus of the course would be the completely same. Whichever college you choose for admission, check the syllabus of that particular college.
Top 10 colleges in India:
Here is the list of top ten colleges in India with locations, average fees and average salary offered by the company etc.
|Name of Institute
|Average Salary Package
|GD Goenka Academy
|IIMT Group of Colleges
|Shri Bhausaheb Vartak Arts, Commerce And Science College
|The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
|Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
|AKB Institute of Finance and Management
Career Scope and Job Opportunities:
There are tons of options after the completion of the Diploma in Financial Accounting. Many companies hire freshers with a good pay package.
|The main responsibilities of Book-keeping Clerk include providing financial and administrative support to the organisation and supporting related financial operations
|The responsibilities of the Billing Clerk include Generating invoices and bills, maintaining the invoice and bill records, and generating account statements.
|Tax Accountants work for understanding tax structure, handle financial records, and taxes of any organisation and prepare tax returns.
|The responsibilities of Cost Accountants include taking care of the entire incurred cost in manufacturing of any product and all the costs related to the firm.
|The responsibility of the Financial Advisor includes advising the company or firm on the various financial growth-related issues. They need to chart out the ways through which the financial conditions of the organisation can be improved.
|A business Consultant mainly works as an advisor who provides advice on various sides of a business including the financial side.
|The finance manager is responsible for handling all the finance-related issues of the organisation including releasing expenses, managing the investment, keeping track of the total financial outcome, etc.
|The Financial Assistant assists the finance managers and chief finance officers in handling the financial issues of an organisation properly.
It is better to choose the right college and get proper education and proper training in the course. One can make a better career in the field, this field has the potential to give you better career growth in future.