There are many vacancies for male candidates to join the Indian Armed Forces. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete details about the Military Nursing Service that is especially for the female candidates. In this blog, We will get to know How to join Military Nursing (MNS) 2021 after the 12th and what are the required eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Military Nursing Service Syllabus, and MNS Salary, etc.
Through the MNS, One becomes an officer in the Indian Army. Military Nurses have a number of same responsibilities as traditional nurses but they are highly trained to handle the worst situation. Sometimes they have to work in the warzone. The Training of the Military Nurses is done as per the Military Standards. Now, Let’s see the complete selection Process and Eligibility Criteria, etc.
MNS 2021 Selection Procedure
As you know, only female candidates are eligible to apply for the Military Nursing Service. To get selected in the MNS, One will need to clear the three phases of the selection process which consists of:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam etc
The Written Exam of MNS is the toughest phase of selection. The weightage of selection based on that. All the candidates who would clear the written exam will proceed for the Personal Interview and then Medical Exam which is conducted by the Military Doctors at the Military Hospital.
Read Also- Paramedical Courses After 12th
Military Nursing Service Eligibility Criteria
To apply for this entry, A candidate must be a citizen of India. All the female candidates either its Divorcee/Unmarried/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
- A candidate must be passed 10+2 in the first attempt from any recognized Board (State or Central.
- The 12th must be done with physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidate’s age must be at least 17 years old and it should not be more than 25 years old. Age Limit (17-25)
- To apply for the MNS, the Candidate must be physically and medically fit.
- Height of the female candidate should not be less than 152cm. There is some relaxation in height has been given to the Gorkhas and other candidates who belong to hilly areas.
- Height for the Gorkhas and other hilly areas candidates should not be less than 148cm
- EyeSight must be 6/6 with glasses or without glasses.
- Candidate’s body should not carry any genetic diseases.
This is the complete required eligibility criteria that are mandatory to have to apply for the vacancy. Now let’s see the details about the Military Nursing Service 2021 Vacancy.
Military Nursing Service 2021
On the official website of the Director-General of Military Services, it is recently released that an Online application form will be available in the month of November 2021. All the eligible candidates can apply for the Selection. Due to the Corona Virus Outbreak, There were some changes have been made in the Military Nursing Service 2020.
There is no official announcement has been made regarding the Military Nursing Service 2021. We will update you as soon as any announcement is made regarding the changes. Now let’s see the Written Exam syllabus of the MNS 2021 that one has to prepare.
MNS 2021 Written Exam Syllabus
For the Written Examination of MNS 2021. One will need to prepare five subjects:
- General English
- General Intelligence
The Written Exam will consist of Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choice Answers. Total Number of Questions 150. A candidate will be given 1.5 hours to finish the paper. Now, Let’s see the topics that one has to prepare in these subjects.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms and phrases
- One-word substitutions
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Number Series
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Similarities and Differences
- Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Non-Verbal Series
- Arithmetical Computation
- Analytical Functions etc
This is the complete syllabus of the MNS Written Exam. There are many online sources available for the preparation of the MNS Written Exam. One can also join the Coaching Institute or can prepare through the Online Study Material.
Training and Salary in Military Nursing Service
After the selection in the Military Nursing Service. One will get trained for 4 years at the Indian Armed forces Medical Colleges that are situated in Pune, Kolkata, New Delhi, Lucknow, Mumbai, and Bangalore, etc.
While the cadets are on training, they will some amount as Stipend. That is around 17,000/- per month with free ration, free stay and travel Allowances, etc. After the successful completion of the training. One will be posted on the rank of Lieutenant in the Indian Army. On average, The Salary of a -Lieutenant in the Indian Army is around 56,000/- per month.
The Salary of any officer or soldier will be more when they are posted in Warzone or in any high-risk areas etc. There are also many more things that one gets in the service after salary.
- Lifelong Pension
- Transportation Allowances
- Dearness Allowances
- Housing Allowances
- Kit Maintenance Allowances
- Field Area Allowances
- Annual Leave of 2 Months
- Casual Leave of 20 Days
- Air/Rail Travel Concession
- Free Hospital Facilities
- Low-Interest Loans
- Canteen Facilities
- Rations, etc.
The Indian Armed forces are known for giving the best salary and allowances to their personnel. The lifestyle of the Army Personnel is among one of the best lifestyles. To clear the Selection Phase, One will need to prepare better for the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for MNS 2021
All the eligible candidates can apply online for Military Nursing Service Written Exam 2021. To apply online, you will need to visit the official website of the Indian Army and follow the steps as said below:
- Go to the official website. https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Click on the MNS 2021 Link.
- You will be redirected to the form page.
- You may need to the registration.
- After the registration, Login into your account and fill the form.
- Fill the form carefully, Mention all the details that are marked as mandatory.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will need to do the payment of 750/-
- You can pay through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking or through UPI ID, etc.
After the submission of the application, download the form for further use. Note down your Registration Number, It may be needed while downloading Admit Card.
I hope you got the Answer to How to Join MNS 2021 after the 12th. This is the only way to become a Military Nurse in India. This is one of the finest vacancies for a female who wants to serve in the Indian Army.
FAQs For Military Nursing Service 2021
Yes, one can apply for the MNS entry after the completion of the BSc Nursing. After the BSc in Nursing, one can join the Indian Army as a Short Service Commission. For the selection, one will need to clear the Written Exam, Personal Interview, and Medical Examination, etc.
In order to join the Military Nursing Service. One can apply for MNS Entry after the 12th. A candidate must have passed class 12th with PCMB. For the selection, one will need to appear for the Written Exam, Personal Interview followed by Medical Exam.
All the candidates who have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology, etc, and have ages between 17 years old to 25 years old are eligible to apply for MNS.
Recently, an announcement has been made regarding the MNS 2021 Vacancy. The MNS 2021 Online application form will begin in the 3rd week of November 2021. All the candidates who are eligible can apply online through the official website of the Indian Army.