The Scholarship helps alot in gaining a better education for the students who are not that good financially but very good at studying. Well, there are many schemes run by the government to support the education of students. Here in this article, we will get to know the complete details about the PM Scholarship Scheme and what are the required criteria that one candidate need to have to apply for this scheme, and how much amount will one get in this scholarship. Check the article to get complete information.
There are many scholarship schemes run by the state government as well as the central government. Some scholarships are given on the basis of the reservation like General, OBC (Other Backward Caste) and SC/ ST (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes) etc and some scholarships are offered on the basis of the examination.
|Name of Scholarship||PMSS|
|Full Name||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme|
|Scholarship Under||Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (DESW)|
|Scholarship Available||Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat (KSBS)|
|Benefits||Scholarship Amount to Complete Studies|
|Scholarship For||Wards & Widows of Ex-Servicemen of Defence|
|Official Website||www.ksb.gov.in & www.desw.gov.in|
Table of Content
What is PM Scholarship Scheme 2022-23:
PM Scholarship for twelfth pass students 2022 is introduced to assist dependent wards and widows of CARPF & Assam Rifles in their skilled and technical education. Our Honorable Prime Minister has declared varied schemes and scholarships that return underneath the PM scholarship Scheme for the welfare of the Indian students and to serve the development of society. Varied schemes that return underneath the PM scholarship 2022-23 are:
- PM Scholarship for 10th passed out to students
- PM Scholarship for Doctor of Philosophy
- Scholarship theme by PM for 12th pass students.
- PM Scholarship for engineering students
The most illustrious of all is the Pradhan Mantri Yojana Modi Scholarship (PM Scholarship Scheme). Underneath this scholarship, the quantity is equally distributed among the chosen eighty-one students who can get the scholarship. Out of that forty-one are boys and forty-one are ladies. the chosen candidates are awarded a scholarship each year. This scholarship provides money help to the meritable students and conjointly to people who would like them the foremost.
It is a little step taken to realize one thing larger within the future, designed and travelled by Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sainik Board Secretariat, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. the most objective of the scholarship is to encourage the scholars to pursue higher skilled and technical studies for the meriting candidates. Also, the scholarship is given to the wards and widows of Ex/Serving /RPF/RPSF/CAPF /Armed Rifles so they’ll get a far better chance within the close to future, the scholarship is best for the people that area unit within the sib to the person serving or have served defence forces. The scholarship is obtainable and runs throughout the year except for the Gregorian calendar month of Apr. However, elite candidates can relish the rewards and windfalls of the scholarship.
Know More- How to Check UP Scholarship Status 2021-22
Important Dates related to Scholarship:
|Notification Release||October 2022|
|Start of Application||01 November 2022|
|Last Date||30 November 2022|
|Extended Date||31 December 2022|
|Renewal Application||November 2022|
|Last Date For Renewal||31 December 2022|
|Selection List||January 2022|
|Award Distribution||Till January Last|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Scheme 2022-23:
PM scholarship is obtainable at a special level for college students learning in school from twelfth to postgraduate level. however, this chiefly focuses on category twelfth students. It doesn’t matter what level you’re applying for it will be for PhD or category tenth or 12ths students, you’ve got to follow sure eligibility criteria to use for the scholarship. The eligibility criteria mentioned is for Pradhan Mantri Yojana, Modi Scholarship.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship should be of a precise age. they must be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Students’ family financial gain shouldn’t exceed a half-dozen lakhs if they’re applying for the scholarship.
- Any student who has taken admitted to any technical or skilled Diploma/Graduation course within the year 2022.
- Students who do any course from a recognized government restrictive body square measure are eligible.
- Students applying for the scholarship should have passed category twelfth with a minimum of hr marks.
- Any student who could be a dependent ward or a widow of Ex-Servicemen and Ex-Coast Guard personnel United Nations agency died in harness or got disabled throughout coast guard service or military service.
- A student who isn’t a civilian or a souvenir of Para Military Personnel.
- Any student who isn’t obtaining any wage for the knowledgeable degree course.
- Any student who is following studies solely every day, not a distance learning course.
Note: Students will choose just one course when applying for the scholarship. If in any case, they choose more than one course, all forms will be rejected. Now let’s see the details about the eligibility criteria that one needs to have to apply for the PM Scholarship Scheme 2022-23.
Scholarship available for Courses under PM Scheme 2022-23:
|Course Name||Duration||Minimum Qualification|
|B.Tech(Bachelor’s in Technology) (All streams)||4 Years||10+2|
|BE(Bachelor’s in Engineering) All streams||4 Years||10+2 or Diploma|
|B.Arch(Bachelor in Architecture)||4 to 5 Years||10+2|
|MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)||4.5 Years||10+2|
|BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)||5 Years||10+2|
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine Surgery)||4.5 Years||10+2|
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine Surgery)||4.5 Years||10+2|
|BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine Surgery)||4.5 Years||10+2|
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine Surgery)||5 Years||10+2|
|B.Sc., BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)||4 Years||10+2|
|B.Sc., MLT (Medical Lab Technology)||4 Years||10+2|
|BVSc and AH ( Bachelor of Veterinary Science / Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry)||5 Years||10+2|
|B.Pharma (All Streams) (Bachelor of Pharmacy)||4 Years||10+2|
|B.Sc. Nursing||4 years||10+2|
|BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science)||5 Years||10+2|
|Doctor of Pharmacy||4 Years||10+2|
|B.Sc. Optometry||3 Years||10+2|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||4.5 years||10+2|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||2 Years||Graduation|
|BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)||3 Years||10+2|
|BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)||3 Years||10+2|
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)||3 Years||10+2|
|MCA (Master of Computer Application)||3 Years||Graduation|
|B.Plan (Bachelor of Planning)||4 Years||10+2|
|Other Professional Courses|
|B.Sc Agriculture||4 years||10+2|
|BSc Horticulture||4 years||10+2|
|Coy Secretary||4 years||10+2|
|BSc Bio-Tech||3 years||10+2|
|Hotel Management Degree||4 years||10+2|
|BSc Microbiology||3 years||10+2|
|B.Sc HHA||3 years||10+2|
|L.L.B||2 to 3 years||10+2|
|Bachelor of Elementary Education||3 to 5 years||10+2|
|BA L.L.B||5 Years||10+2|
Who will Apply for PM Scholarship Scheme?
- As the Scholarship is below the Displined Department of Defense not everybody will apply online for the Scholarship. The Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (DESW) has set Eligibility Criteria For Prime Minister’s Scholarship theme that are listed below.
- Dependent Wards / Widows of Ex-Servicemen & Ex Coast Guard Personnel are solely Eligible For Scholarships.
- Wards of Civilians, as well as Para-Military Personnel, cannot apply online for PMSS Scholarship.
- Students should be registered in the First Year of skilled and Technical Courses.
- The Ward ought to have an hour and higher than marks within the permeable communicating with Recognised Board and University.
- Students studying abroad don’t seem to be eligible for PMSS Scholarship.
How to apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme?
To apply for the PM scholarship scheme, One can apply for the scheme by visiting the official website of the scholarship scheme:
- New user? Applying for the primary time? Then you’ve got to register yourself.
- Fill the shape with all the required details
- After filling the shape, transfer the candidate photograph solely in JPEG/JPG/GIF or PNG format.
- At the top fill in the captcha and click the submit icon.
- Old User: You have to log in with the login credentials that you simply have created
- Complete the complete application method to use for the scholarship
- Upload all the required documents asked( scanned one)
- And finally, submit the applying kind.
Well, make sure to submit all the documents, A minor mistake in the application form can be a good reason for rejection. Make sure to collect all the recent information regarding the PM Scholarship Scheme 2022 before you opt to apply for the vacancy.
FAQs For PM Scholarship Scheme
Yes, but make sure to check which type of scholarship you are applying for. Some are available online while some are Offline.
No, not all courses are included under the scholarships scheme. Under the postgraduates courses, only MCA and MBA Courses etc.
As per the latest notification, A male candidate will get 2500/- per month and female candidates 3000/- per month.
But, No only first-year students are eligible to apply for the PM Scholarship Scheme 2022.