The medical field is developing and there are many processes used in the medical fields from ancient times. Here in this article, we will get to know about the acupuncture courses. Here we will see the Acupuncture Courses details, Career in this field, Required eligibility criteria for Acupuncture Courses etc.
There are many streams and courses in the medical field that are job oriented and one can make better career after the completion of the course. The Acupunchture may be new word to you. Many courses are available offline as well as Online in order to make career in this. Here we will get to know the complete details about this Acupuncture courses etc.
visit us- CAREER IN PARAMEDICAL COURSES AFTER 12TH
What is Acupunchture Course:
The Acupunchture Course is basically chinese Medical arts of curing. It is kind of therapy that is known as direct contact therapy. This is an ancient methode of curing and around 5000 years old. Still, this methode is used as alternative cure methode. In order to make career in this field, One can pursue online or offline course.
This is the field where your knowlege matter alot than your degree or certificate. To gain knowledge, you can take some online lessons or can join the offline classes. Now let’s see the details about the Eligibility Criteria and the admission process and entrance examination that one has to clear to get admission in the reputed college, Institute or University.
Acupunchture Course Eligibility Criteria:
Right after passing class 10th, One becomes eligible to pursue the diploma or certificate courses. In order to get degree or to pursue the Under-Graduate Course, One will need to have the following criteria:
- For Under-Graduate Course: One must have passed class 12th from any government recognized Board like State Education Board or Central Board.
- Must have scored atleast 45% marks.
- For the Master’s degree course or Post Graduate Diploma course: One must have bachelor degree in the field of health Care or any other alternatives of medical fields from any government recognozed Instititute, Colleges or University.
- In order to pursue MD in Acupuncture, One must hold MBBS from any colleges that is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Required Skills: A good listener, Confident and Motivated, A clear communicator, Critical-thinking skills, Problem Solving Skills, Compassionate with interpersonal skills, Comfortable working with the public, High ethical standards and Supportive etc
The Marks criteria for the admission may be different as per the colleges. Some colleges demands the minimum 55% marks while some has no marks criteria. It completely depends on college to college. Now let’s see the details about the types of courses available in Acupunchture like degree course, Diploma course, Certificate course or Post Graduate Diploma Courses etc.
visit us- Lab Technician Course After 12th
Admission Process in Acupuncture Courses:
The Admission Criteria is also different adn varies from college to college. In order to get admission in the reputed college, Institute, You may need to clear the entrance exam or may be oral examination. There are also some Institute that enrol the candidates on the basis of the marks scored in the last qualifying examinations.
The admission in the diploma courses, certificate course are usually done on the basis of the marks but some reputed institute may conduct the entrance exam for admission. To get admission in the Post Graduate Diploma in Acupuncture Courses, One will have to appear for the National Level Entrance Examination called as NEET-PG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). For the admission in the post graduate diploma courses, MD, MS courses, The Entrance exam is conducted annually by the NBE (National Board of Examination).
Types of Courses in Acupuncture:
In order to make career or to gain knowledge in this field, One has an option to pursue the following courses:
- Diploma Courses
- Under- Graduate Courses
- PG Diploma Courses
- Doctrate Courses etc
Acupuncture Diploma Courses:
|Diploma Name||Offered by||Average Fees|
|Diploma in Acupressure for Detoxification & Weight Loss||Udemy (Online Course)||INR 455|
|Diploma in Acupuncture||Agathiyar Hospital & Research Institute||INR 20,000|
|Master Diploma in Acupuncture||Agathiyar Hospital & Research Institute||INR 25,000|
Acupuncture Bachelor’s Degree Course:
|Course Name||Duration of the Course||Mode of Education|
|Specialization Bachelor Degree in Acupuncture||2 Years||Online|
|Bachelor of Science in Acupuncture||3 Year||Offline|
|B.Sc in Acupuncture Medical Science||4 Year||Offline|
|Bachelors in Acupuncture||3 years||Regular and Correspondence|
Acupuncture PG Diploma Courses:
|PG Diploma Name||Offered By||Duration of the course|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Acupuncture||Indira Gandhi National Open University||1 year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Acupuncture||IMTS Institute||1 year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Acupuncture||BAYC Institute (Health Organ)||1 year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Acupuncture||Singhania University||1 year|
Acupuncture Doctrate Courses:
|Course Name||Top Colleges||Duration|
|Doctorate of Medicine in Acupuncture||Indian Board of Alternative Medicine ( IBAM)||2 years|
|Institute of Health Sciences|
Syllabus of Acupuncture Courses:
The Syllabus of the diploma courses, Bachelor’s degree courses, Post graduate Diploma course are a bit different. Here are the core subjects that one will be studying in the Acupuncture Courses:
- Disease & Treatment Methods by Meridian Point
- Anatomy with reference to Acupressure.
- Yin-Yang Concept & Five Element Theory
- Advanced Reflexology (Face, Ear & Spine).
- Method for Tonification and Sedition of Meridian of Point.
- General Knowledge about the Magnet, General Food Therapy, and Color Therapy.
- History, Philosophy & Principles of Acupressure therapy.
- Important Meridian Point, Diagnosis etc
Top Colleges for Acupuncture in India:
There are huge number of colleges that offers the Acupuncture courses. It is make the list of the top colleges. Here are the name of some colleges that has done really well in past few years per their annual report. Well, I am not promoting any college here. All the names has been shared here are on the basis of some news sources and their performance etc.
- Internationl Institute Of Medical Cosmetology and Beauty Art(IIMCB, Cosmetic 10 Clinic and Medical Center), Ludhiana.
- ATAMA Acupuncture Training And Research Centre, Salem.
- Indian AccuTouch Medical Institute, Mettupalayam, Coimbatore.
- Shrawasti Institute of Alternative Medicine, Shravasti.
- Academy for Acupressure and Acupuncture, Bangalore.
- Bihar Acupressure Yoga College (B A Y C), Patna.
- All India Alternative Medical Council, Nainital.
- Mahendra Institute of Alternative Medicine, Jaipur.
- Institute of Alternative Medicines and Research (IAMR), Kolkata.
- All India Paramedical Technology and Alternative Medicine Council, Ludhiana.
Apart from these colleges, There are many other that are best in terms of education and training. Before taking admission, you must do proper cross check before the admission. It is all about your career and time.
visit us- A Career in Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Career Scope and Job Opportunity in Acupuncture course:
Well, A career can be better in any field, One just need to gain proper practical knowledge and theoractical knowledge. The Medical field is something that is still in growing phase. There are huge opportunnities for the freshers. One can easily make career in this field if has proper knowledge. After the diploma courses, you may get initial jobs and start your career but with the bachelor’s degree in this field, you would have better career growth.
If you are already graduate, the diploma course is best for you but if you have just passed class 12th want to make your career in this field. Go for the bachelor’s degree in Acupuncture. Right after the completion of the course, Most of the colleges conducts campus placement drive which becomes very easier for one to get job. As a fresher, One can work as:
- Acupuncturist – trainee
- Acupuncture consultant
- Massage therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistants & Aides
- Healthcare Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners etc
The Salary is also better, It may be less at the beginning but after few years of experience, You would earn hardsome salary from this field, As a fresher, One can make around 1,80,000 per annum to 3,00,000 per annum depending upon the job position and type of firm, hospital or clinic you are in. I hope that you got the answer for the Acupuncture courses. The career is very better in any medical field. This is the field of knowledge, You just need to have proper knowledge, Education and Training etc.