There are many countries that offer CMA (Cost Management Accountants) courses at their own level of standard. The USA is one of them. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the CMA USA Course Details, the required eligibility criteria, How to apply, Job opportunities after the completion of the course and overall career growth etc. To get detailed information about this, check the article below:
Table of Content
CMA USA Course Details:
US Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or US CMA could be a Professional certification paper within the management accounting and money management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses information within the areas of economic designing, analysis, control, call support, and Professional ethics.
The CMA could be a US-primarily based, globally recognized certification offered by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA US). IMA US incorporates a bequest of over a hundred years and as of the date the membership folks, CMA certified candidates is over 1,40,000 across 150+ countries. let’s check the further CMA USA Course details and below sections:
Visit us- Best Paying Jobs for Women USA
Benefits of studying CMA USA:
- The most important advantage you’ll get from taking CMA USA is career growth and development. it’s an incontrovertible fact that various middle and senior-level professionals, Who wish to earn experience within the money management, accounting, and business world, pursue it, therefore it’s helpful.
- CMA USA could be a world qualification. When finishing your degree, you get opportunities in America and countries like India, China, the UK, Canada, and also the Middle East countries.
- CMA provides you with a chance for top-money success. Statistics show that fifty-eight of execs with a CMA USA qualification see an increase in salaries and edges. Compared, the thirty-seventh of people aged between twenty and twenty-nine get a pay profit.
- You will complete it at intervals of twelve to eighteen months. The communication is hosted 3 times a year in Jan & Feb, May & June, and September month & October, which provides you many opportunities to complete your certification on time.
- CMA could be a versatile degree, which means you’ll be able to enter it despite your course. for instance, If you’ve got 2 years of labour expertise and a baccalaureate in engineering, business administration, economics, accountants, or finance. therein case, you’re allowed to enter CMA USA.
Who Should pursue CMA Course in the USA:
CMA USA Course Details: To pursue a CMA degree within the USA, you would like an associate college degree in any field. you’ll be able to even take the CMA Exam while still following your qualification. You furthermore may need a minimum of two years of expertise in accounting or finance and your baccalaureate, therefore make certain before applying. However, if you’re a freshman, you’ll be able to end your expertise demand at intervals seven years of passing the Exam.
Visit us- Bachelor of Education Online in USA
Required Eligibility Criteria:
- You should have a registered member with the IMA.
- You should have a UG degree from a well-known university or faculty. It should be within the relevant field.
- You should to even have a minimum of 2 years of labour expertise in management accounting or money accounting.
- You should adjust to the IMA’s Statement of moral Professional follow.
CMA USA Course Duration:
It will take 12 to 18 months to complete CMA USA part one and part two. Therefore on average, it’d be up to three years. The Duration of the may vary as per the college or institute. But, the average standard duration is the same.
What is the average fee for a CMA US Course in India:
Another side of the CMA USA course details is the Fees. allow us to initially grasp the Exam fee and then course packages if you wish to enter to spice up your preparation.
In order to use the USA Certified Management Accountant Exam, candidates should pay a Time Registration fee of $15 (included in the initial Membership fee). The fee break-up is separate for college kids and dealing professionals. operating professionals are needed to pay associate admission of $280 alongside a world Membership fee of $260. Students Should pay associate admission of $210 alongside a Membership fee of $135. Students and dealing professionals should additionally pay associate Examination fees of $345 and $460, severally.
However, if you wish to enter within the courses of a coaching partner academy for making ready an associate organized & strategic approach, the fee packages are a lot less with a Bundle discount.
Do you would like to require the CMA USA Exam but don’t have enough funds to pay the fee? therein case, no worries. Since the IMA provides scholarships to potential candidates, the CMA is taken into account as one of the highest courses for the management accounts sector. several students from around the world enter it.
You Should grasp that approx. 9 thousand 2 hundred students have attained it, and over a thousand establishments have registered for this qualification. The full scholarship quantity awarded until now’s about over fourteen million USD. Now let’s see the details to apply for the course.
How to apply for the US Course:
The CMA exams provide you with glorious growth and development edges. If you’re additionally knowledgeable in finance or accounts and want to use for CMA USA. Check the step-by-step process to apply online:
- STEP 1: Please confirm you adhere to the CMA Exam eligibility criteria. bear in mind to stick to education and knowledge criteria apart from passing the CMA exams.
- STEP 2: Next, you would like to decide on the relevant Exam materials and prepare.
- STEP 3: Register with the IMA, and become its member. bear in mind that you just will become a member as a student or as knowledgeable. Note that it’s not required to affix the IMA till you’re ready to register for the exams.
- STEP 4: currently, it’s time to pay the CMA entry and Exam registration fees. we have a tendency to advocate you pay it half a dozen to eight weeks before you’re able to sit for your initial Exam. you’ve got 3 years to pass each component from the time you pay it, therefore you’ll be able to provide yourself longer to complete the exams if you wait. However, if you wait too long, you may not be able to schedule your Exam date and time, particularly if you’re writing it towards the tip of the associate Exam window.
- STEP 5: you’ll receive associate authorization variety from the IMA. you would like to schedule your Exam date and time with Prometric.
- STEP 6: Next, act and schedule your Exam date and time with Prometric. For this task, you would like your authorization variety. Also, note a fifty USD fee is going to be indictable if you would like to schedule it later. However, you can’t amend the Exam window.
- STEP 7: Finally, Review the directions. you would like to grasp what to expect on Exam day, what you Should wake the Exam hall, and what you’re not allowed to hold.
These are the steps to apply Online for the CMA USA Course. Here is the complete syllabus of the course that one will be studying during the course.
Visit us- PG Diploma Courses in Canada
CMA USA Course Details: Syllabus:
Here are the topics given below that one will be studying in the CMA USA Course. There may be some additional topics as well in the different institutes but overall, it is going to be the same.
- Technology and Analysis.
- Internal Controls.
- Cost Management.
- Performance Management.
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting.
- External Financial Reporting Decisions.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Corporate Finance.
- Decision Analysis.
- Risk Management.
- Investment Decisions.
- Professional Ethics etc.
Career Opportunities after CMA USA:
CMA USA Course Details: The best half regarding CMA USA is that your A-level certification is recognized internationally by well-known money and business corporations, which suggests that you just get various career opportunities. Here is an inspiration of what’s future for you when finishing CMA USA.
|Job Profile||Salary in INR (USD)|
|Senior Analyst||750000 (9891.86)|
|Finance Manager||1400000 (18464.81)|
|Budget Analyst||1200000 (15826.98)|
|Finance Controller||1900000 (25059.39)|
|Internal Auditor||300000 to 800000 (3956.74 to 10551.32)|
|Financial Analyst||500000 (6594.57)|
|Cost Accountant||500000 to 600000 (6594.57 to 7913.49)|
|Management Trainee||670000 (8836.73)|
These are the complete CMA USA Course Details. Hope this article was helpful to you. Make sure to check the details of the particular colleges that you choose for admission. Never opt to make payment online unless/until you are 100% sure in every manner regarding education and your placement etc.
FAQs For CMA USA Course
The Salary of a CMA in the USA ranges somewhere between USD 78,146 to USD 1,38,889 per year depending upon the firm or company you are working with.
Yes, it is hard to clear the CMA USA Exams but with better preparation under a better mentor, you can clear the exams easily.
It completely depends on the duration and level of education etc. Both offer almost the same value but somehow USA CMA is considered to be better and high paying as compared to the Indian CMA:
Duration – 6 to 9 months
Course Fees – INR 50,000- INR 1,00,000
Manage by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
Average Salary – ₹7-8 LPA
Duration – 3 years
Course Fees – INR 100,000
Managed by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
Average Salary – ₹7-8 LPA
Recognized only in India