The registration for nursing admissions will begin with the Military Nursing Service (MNS 2022), which the Directorate General of Medical Services will administer. The Indian Army MNS-2022 application form can only be filled out by female candidates who meet the eligibility criteria. A direct link to apply for MNS application 2022 will be available at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
According to the Military Nursing Service 2022 update, NEET scores will be used to shortlist candidates for Indian Army nursing courses. The MNS 2022 entrance exam will determine if you are eligible to be admitted to approximately 220 seats at six army institutes in Pune, Kolkata, and Asvini, New Delhi. Lucknow.
Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 dates
|Event||MNS nursing dates 2022|
|Notification||May 7, 2022|
|Publication of the application form||May 11 – 31, 2022|
MNS BSc Nursing Admission through NEET (UG 2022 Score)
According to the MNS 2022 Notification, all candidates (Female only) who wish to apply for BSc Nursing in AFMS institutions must meet NEET (UG 2022) requirements. Candidates are encouraged to register online for NEET-UG through the website neet.nic.in. NEET (UG’s last date has been extended to May 15, 2022.”
Application form for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 – Documents To Keep Ready
The Indian Army B.Sc. in Nursing is required to be submitted successfully. Candidates must prepare the following documents before submitting the Nursing 2022 application form. Candidates must scan the following documents to fill out the online MNS application form.
- Photograph: Recent color photograph.
- Signature A scan of the candidate’s signature using a black pen and white paper. The scanned image must not exceed 5KB to 20KB. Scanned images must not exceed 5-10 KB.
How to fill the MNS Application Form 2022
To apply for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course
- Go to join the Indianarmy.nic.in
- Click on “Officers Entry Apply/Login”
- Click on the “Registration” link to register for a new MNS application 2022 account.
- Please read the instructions before you click the “Continue” button.
- Complete the required personal information such as ID number, name, address, date of birth, and email ID.
- Send the contact details and education details, and create a password.
- Click on “communication details” to confirm the information, and then click on the button “update” if satisfied with the details.
- To complete the Indian Army BSc Nursing Registration, fill in your address details and click “save and proceed.”
- The apply button will be displayed if a candidate qualifies. To edit or verify the information, click “Apply” and then go to “My Profile.”
- Follow the instructions to upload your passport-sized photograph and signature as specified.
- Next, you will see the summary of the information that was filled out in the MNS application 2022. Click on the “Submit Now” button to verify all details.
- The activation link will activate within 24 to 48 hours after payment of the application fee.
- The payment gateway allows you to pay the Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Fee 2022
- Candidates must enter the bank reference number (DU Link) after making the payment in the column.
- After payment is successful, choose the Indian Army BSc Nurse 2021 exam center that suits your convenience and preference.
- Print the completed MNS application form
Only registered candidates can download the MNS application admit cards 2022 using their email ID and password. Candidates must bring the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Hall Ticket to the exam center with all relevant documents.
Visit us- How Can a Girl Join Indian Army
Indian MNS 2022 Application Form Fee
Only online submissions are accepted for the MNS-2022 application fee.
- General candidates- Rs. 200
- SC/ST applicants – No fees
Indian MNS 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To fill out the MNS-2022 application form, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Unmarried female candidates/divorcees/legally separated/widows without encumbrances.
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Date of birth – Born between Oct 01, 1997, and Sep 30, 2005 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class 12 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. They must also have at least 50% aggregate marks from a Statutory/ Recognized Board/University/ Examination Body. Provisionally, candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination during this academic session can also apply.
- Candidates must qualify NEET UG 2022 examination.
- Candidates must meet the requirements of the Armed Forces.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 (MNS): Choosing an exam center
After paying the MNS application fee for 2022, candidates can choose the exam center. The authorities have provided a list of 30 cities in India where the exam for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 is being held. This information can be viewed in the table below.
Visit us- How to Apply for BSF Online Form 2022
B.Sc. in Nursing at the Indian Army: Test Cities Nursing 2022
|S.No.||Exam Center||S.No.||Exam Center|
MNS Application Form 2022 – Printout
- Candidates should take a copy of the payment receipt and use the link provided on the screen.
- They should also keep the DU/reference numbers safe for the future.
- Lastly, candidates must log in to access the payment link page. Here they will need to enter the DU URL that the bank has provided.
B.Sc. Indian Army Application form for nursing 2022 – Some things to consider
- Candidates are required to submit one active and valid email ID, as well as one mobile phone number in their contact details. Candidates must keep their Email ID and password for further correspondence.
- Note that a successful payment does not depend on receiving a DU Number.
- Candidates are advised to verify the bank account where the transaction will take place to determine the amount of the application fees.
- Before you submit the online application, you must take a copy of the payment receipt.
- To download the admit card, you must pay the fee.
- Candidates are responsible for ensuring that the application fee is paid in full.
- Indian Army B.Sc. Application Form Online application for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing. No forms sent by mail will be accepted.
What happens after you submit your MNS application form 2022?
After successful registration for the Indian Army B.Sc, nursing authorities will release admit cards on the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates must log in with their email ID and password to download the admit card. They can then take it to the exam center to be eligible for the entrance exam. The MNS 2022 admit card is important to bring along with any other documents that may be required at the exam center.
FAQs For MNS Application Form 2022
After the application form is submitted successfully, it is impossible to make any corrections. Candidates should exercise caution when filling out the application form.
A bank reference number (DU) will be generated upon successful completion of online payments. This number can be used for future correspondence.
It is impossible to change the exam center once it has been chosen in the application.
Candidates Indian Army B.Sc. Incomplete applications, multiple submissions, and non-payment of the application processing fee can result in rejecting a nursing application form.